Why I prefer to play at TSO

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by bawvu97, Mar 24, 2012.

1. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    So i decide to play an unranked game after my CPU game. I was the jags and he was the chargers. Offense was PA streak to Malcolm floyd or a streak to V JAX.....Several instances of 4th and 20 inside his own 40 he underestimated the speed of tyson alu alu.

He finally stopped blitzing 100% of the time after i just ran screen after screen. MJD had 270 yds receiving. To wrap things up he kept pausing then taking Delay of Game penalties. He was either 12 or a sore loser or both.

• Like Like x 3
  2. XLenceofXQtion

XLenceofXQtion Walk On

This is the reason I stopped playing ranked/unranked games and just play organized Online Franchise leagues as well... Lay down a foundation of rules and have enjoyable football simulation instead of that video game nonsense.

3. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

yeah im the same refuse to play ranked games as you get some clowns lol

4. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    this was literally the 2nd non-tso game i have played. i dont think i ever played a ranked game with this iteration of madden. this is an example of why.

5. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

I played my very first ranked match last night and it was a yawner. It is sad when people go for it every 4th down no matter where they are at on the field, and only have two plays, throw an out slant to the TE or chunk it deep. I suck at madden but it was a pleasure beating the bricks off of that guy.

• Like Like x 1
  6. The Natural

The Natural Public Enemy #1

Played my first online ranked games this weekend and it was what I expected. It doesn't really both me as I am usually working on an offensive or defense play from the practice field. As long as they are not glitching what they do doesn't really make a difference.