1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

why is there no summaries?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Jan 20, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

why is there no summaries?

is it just me are is there a few missing summaries from our playoffs?

2. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

Well if jeremy don't do one ill do it. I lost a close one man. Its frustrating lol. So glad jeremys getting out of the nfc.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Might want to as I think Jeremy is going out to work now or tonight I think...

As far as the rest of them, not so sure. Normally I do a summary win or lose, but I can't lose anymore games this season in this franny. :)

I'll shoot out a message in game scheduling about general disappointment in summaries of playoff games. Unless you are doing so, Nate. Let me know.

4. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

my bad guys...Left for work but fog and rain kept us from flying out.Will get this done ASAP

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Nate, upon further review the only summaries missing are mostly from wild card games. All but Jeremy's divisional matchups are summarized, and the conference championship played has a summary now. Not gonna send out a post about it since I don't see too much of an issue. Just the playoffs are mixed in with TB summaries, so it's a little hard to fish out.

6. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Acutally all the Wildcard games had summaries posted. Only 1 game did not have a summary posted and that was Vikes vs Eagles Divisonal game. I have been checking summaries but somehow missed this one.

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Okay. Honestly, I didn't look very hard at summaries (only at page 1 of posting area), but I did notice the Vikings divisional game was missing.

Thanks for ringing in, Claven.