Why Your Division Sucks - NFC South

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by G_T_G, Aug 14, 2015.

1. G_T_G

Jul 21, 2010
    Why Your Division Sucks - NFC South Hard Knocks

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Owner: Jeffrey Hartle

Why they suck:

Wow, just saw your TSO name is "Jeffrey Hartle" - fuckin creepy. You're like way too comfortable throwing your government name around and shit.

Jeff is an annoying, creepy, disturbing, unfunny schizophrenic who absolutely sucks at all phases of madden.. but that's not the only reason why the Buccs will be irrelevant throughout our release. They flat out blow.

74 overall is probably being super generous. Maybe a few of the guys at EA are Buccs fans or something? I don't know.

When one of the only pros of selecting this team is Jameis Winston, you know it's a bad fuckin team. Make all your crab jokes or whatever it is you do, Jeff. We all know you're throwing at least 30 picks with Winston year in and year out. I'd bet my house on that shit.

Expect the Buccs to repeat real life and have at least a couple of # 1 picks in Madden 16 in Hard Knocks. They will be a vortex of suck.

P.S. - Like Jeff's unfunny shit in chat every once in awhile.. it makes him feel good, and gets him to shut the fuck up for awhile.

Atlanta Falcons

Owner: klaximilian

Why they suck:

Not familiar with Klaximilian.. all I know is that it sounds like a fucking clown's name. I am 100% convinced this guy is a bozo, and I have had ZERO interaction ever with him whatsoever.

The Falcons are 77 overall. That's pretty "meh"... not horrible.. but shitty enough to say this guy probably isn't good enough to make anything of them. No offense - you're just not.

Really the only thing this fanbase has to look forward to in the future is their fancy new sphincter stadium, that EA probably didn't even put in the game.

New Orleans Saints

Owner: ThaBayouChef

Why they suck:

New Orleans smells like piss. I've never even been there, but I know this to be 100% true.

Drew Brees is old as fuck.

The levies are gonna break on this team.

Your coach is a pill popping, molly addict. No, I'm not talking about Sean Payton.. I'm talking about ThaBayouChef. Get some help, bruh.

Anyone who spells the word "the" as "tha" deserves to lose 12 games a season.

^^^ Pretty much every saints fan looks like this ^^^

Carolina Panthers

Owner: Blaza

Why they suck:

Carl just doesn't give a fuck.

Leads the league in illegitimate children every year.

If he put half as much effort in Madden as he does fuckin with hoes in the club, he'd probably win the Superbowl every season. Instead, he's out chasing skanks, and this franchise will suffer because of it.

I mean, they are 80 overall. He's definitely got some talent to work with here. His heart just isn't in this shit.

It's always hoes before bros in Charlotte. Know your roll and accept it - Carl doesn't give a fuck about this league. We're all just basic bitches to him.

• Funny x 4
    • Like x 3
    • Awesome Content x 3
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  2. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Jul 19, 2012
    The puddles on side Bourbon St. sure ain't rain water!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Jun 3, 2010
    Featured Threads:
    Daaaaaamn. Gtg locking the league down
    • Like Like x 1
  4. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Apr 14, 2010

I nearly just shit my pants laughing.

I lied. I actually did a little.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Jul 6, 2009

It's time to get rid of the shitty Q avatar and get a Falcons HK one :sneaky:
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Jun 13, 2010
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1