WHYDFML #2

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by SuperBowlNachos, Jul 31, 2012.

1. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

Disclaimer: These are 100% bias and probably make 0 sense.

1. [​IMG] Michigan
    Still rolling strong and still undefeated. They completely destroyed Illinois who was also undefeated at the time. Denard Robinson will win the Heisman going away unless he has an unfortunate season ending injury.

2. [​IMG] Arkansas
    The only blemish on their record is still the early loss to USC, Since the last ratings they have destroyed Texas A&M, Houston and and some bottom feeder SEC foes. If they take down LSU they are on their way to the National Championship IMO.

3. [​IMG] Oregon
    Is this guy ever going to play a user game?

4. [​IMG] Missouri
    Taking down Alabama is good enough to move them all the way up to #3. Much more will be told when they travel to LSU and take on the #1 Tigers. A sim loss to SC still has to sting after the way SC has shown they are beatable 100% of the time.

5. [​IMG] USC
    Poor USC. I know how you feel. I started sucking too when my QB went down for the entire regular season.

6. [​IMG] Stanford
    Not bad these last two weeks. Big wins over Washington and Arizona State. They are avoiding USC this year so their next big test is against Oregon. Chances are they win that one cause Canada sucks.

7. [​IMG] Texas A&M
    Close losses to good teams are good enough for me. Stuck with Arkansas in week 6 and then only lost LSU by 2 on a last minute field goal. Doing a lot better then I would have ever though.

8. [​IMG] Cal
    Nothing to impressive lately. Hard to place this whole bottom half of teams. A loss to UCF is pretty bad, but being out of conference play it's not to big of a deal.

9. [​IMG] Wisconsin
    Purdue and Iowa? Yuck. I know how it feels to have a RB that is useless.

10. [​IMG] Illinois
    I started to get high hopes for you until the huge craps that Wisconsin and Michigan took on your face and then used your headdress to wipe.

11. [​IMG] South Carolina
    I suck.

12. [​IMG] Ohio State
    You know why.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  2. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

Pretty legit....

3. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Awesome work Nachos.. I lol'd at the Michigan pic.

4. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

lol. inorite.

5. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

6. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

so when i beat wiscy... i'll still be 12. but when i beat denard...still 12?