Wildcard: Patriots (as Titans) at Broncos

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by PepperNY, Jan 19, 2011.

1. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

I'm availiable wed and thurs from 7p-9p cst or friday night anytime after 630p cst

2. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

looking like tonite isnt going to work for me. Still recovering from this stomach virus ive had for the past few days. Let me know what is good for you thursday or friday so I can plan accordingly

3. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

Tonight and last night was good. We'll see about tomorrow.

4. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

I replied to you last night and got no response back. I need advance notice as I cant always play just because you see me on yahoo messenger. I gave you my schedule so at least give me what time frames you will be able to play

5. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

John, please throw Rob a bone... "When can you play?" isn't sufficient. If your circumstances are such that you cannot schedule in advance, then it makes things difficult for the other owners to plan accordingly. Please advise, thx.

@Jaged
    @PepperNY

6. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

Fuck guys, I am available from 7-9 PST. That would make it 10-12 EST. I find it retarded to say I will be on at 10:00 PM Eastern time not 10:01 PM or 10:02 PM. My only availability is 10 PM.

I am more than flexible and am always willing to work around others schedules. So 10:00PM on the dot.

7. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

And if something comes up for me like I am not home yet than make it the next day at 10:03 PM (I'll need the exact time of three minutes to make it at least thats what I am estimating). However, if I am out shoveling make it four minutes (Time to pull off my boots). Friday the 21st of January in the year 2011 of the Lord. Really.

8. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

Hope you feel better btw.

9. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

no need for the scarcasm. You never told me what your availibility was so how was I supposed to know? If your availibilty isnt until 10p est then we may have to go for a Friday night gametime. If you can start by 1030p est then we can go tonite just let me know.

10. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Damn, you could cut the tension in here with a knife. Let's all take a valuum and enjoy the playoffs. [​IMG]

11. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

I can understand your frustration, John. Not trying to bust your chops. The original post was 7-9 CST (not PST), so therefore, the window that Rob gave you was 8-10 EST. The way I read it, he's asking you for a time that works for you within that window. Please provide an available time, if possible. If you are unable to lock down a time, then tell him that and it will suffice. This will definately be an emotionally filled game. Thanks for your attention regarding this. Good luck to both of you.

12. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

I'm not upset at all. I was sick Teusday and since I had not heard from you I decided to rest up last night and heard 0 from you until I recieved an offline message around 915p. All I am asking for is a round about time that you can play. If 7-9 pst is your only availibility I am sure Doug wouldnt mind waiting until Friday for us to play. I'm availiable all night Friday after 630p CST which would be 430p PST. If I knew your availibility then I can plan accordingly and thats all I ask.

Its never been an issue other then when I have tried to schedule with you. I like to schedule in advance because I cant always play just because you see me on yahoo messenger.