Wildcard Week Predictions: S2

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by Ace847, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Who do you think has the edge in the first round of the playoffs? Post your predictions soon before the games are played!

Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Bengals-Without MJD this one would be a toss up. With MJD the Bengals have shown their dominance on the ground and the Pats have shown they are capable of giving up lots of rushing yards....

Cowboys-Atlanta started strong but has limped his way into the playoffs and I believe the more consistent team throughout the season will have the upper hand.

Broncos-I played the Broncos and they have a stout defense who can get many turnovers as well as the ability to score a ridiculous amount of points....

Redskins-After the new head coach took over in D.C. he has shown (via video) that he has the ability to dominate with the pistol offense and I believe his offense will be too much for the equally impressive but possibly out-matched Detroit Lions. Stafford has put together an amazing season but the second year QB RGIII will prove to be too much for the Detroit defense.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
    • Like Like x 3
  3. whoozy11

whoozy11 Walk On

Friendship annulled Danny

• Like Like x 1
  4. DU55

DU55 Walk On

Cowboys, Steelers, and Skins are my predictions.