Wildcard

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JB21, Nov 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JB21

JB21 Walk On

Wildcard

post game summaries and stats here

2. THE Gregoose

THE Gregoose Walk On

Eagles 31 @ Bears 20 Final

GG Hercules

Don't u just hate it when your opponent is loosing then during the 4th quarter start messaging you about BS crap to throw you off the game. But anyways, i won the game. He was complaining that i did 3 squid kick for Kickoff Returns. Come on now he almost returned couple times with Hester during the 1st half so i gotta hold my strategy and not to kick to him, NFL does the same last year and it's called strategy. BTW we played before and you beat me fair and square u never complaint about the way i play my game when i played the same way. I just don't like MSG during the game it does throw me off. Next time i will wait for the end of the game to check MSGs.

Here's the game recap, Eagles started hot and scored FG then come up with an interception with total of 3 INTs for the game. I always thought why the previous owner traded Westbrook, but today i went ahead and used the person he traded him for Ryan Grant, he was breaking tackles all over the field and short passes. One kickoff return for TD by D.Jackson.

3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Kicking away from hester sounds like a very good strategy. And very sim.

4. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

couldnt agree more.

5. Herc

Herc Walk On

ok since you wanna get into this.
    he also had 12 pass attempts and 10 of them to HB and FB. That is lobby madden where they through to HB's only..(no i did not play zone all game i mix it alot with diff zone and man to man)
    On D he contrlos DE and moves him wide b4 engaging with OL thus making him get in for a sack. Thats also cheese and banned in most SIM leagues. I do have video for evidence.
    I told the commish and he "is looking into it" meaning prolly nothjing will happen and this cheeser will keep playign like this.

I told you in game as a courtesy b4 I reported to the commish is all.
    If commish does nothing about it than expect me to play cheese from now on vs anyone who does this shit as we can all play like that.

This is a SIM league though right???

6. JB21

JB21 Walk On

k thanks for bringing this to forums instead of keeping it in messages with jersey and me

7. Herc

Herc Walk On

well I did tell the commisha nd I wasnt gonna post anything here actually till Gregoose called me out so i defended myself and called him out. If he hadnt said shit on boards I wouldnt have either....

8. THE Gregoose

THE Gregoose Walk On

Wow I can't pass to my WR u have the bears defense I have my own strategy, even though I passed it to HB why don't u check the stats I passed it to different HBs not just to grant. U defending long passes why houl I go there when short passes are working. Don't BS on OL I moved my OL inside or wide because u do alot of toss run to the side I don't jump, I sack u because u hold the ball too long. We played before and I played the same u never complain. Don't start complaining durin the game especially late in the 4th quarter.

I post here because it's called game recap and that's what happened to our game. I play SiM all the time, but if u want me to be boot then beat it, I'm not a sore loser.

9. Herc

Herc Walk On

no ur just not SIM

10. Herc

Herc Walk On

but im not worried ill play u again and beat ur ass silly, ill just play as cheese as you. Ill just throw to HB's all game and take my DE and manually move him wide and get through untouched and squib kick all the time. It will be a fun cheesy game just the way you like em.

And this from you is not game replay its talking shit
    "Don't u just hate it when your opponent is loosing then during the 4th quarter start messaging you about BS crap to throw you off the game"

11. THE Gregoose

THE Gregoose Walk On

complain more, check the stats for clarification how the stats comparison is so much a like.

U did throw to your HB screen but i was able to stop em, yes i will squib kick!

enough said, GL next season.

12. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

ok sounds like the eagles and bears will have a great rivalry eh lol i love ittttttttttt

13. trutest

trutest Walk On

OK, don't want this to get out of hand but I do agree in a sense that the HB was passed to way too many times in this game. I'm assuming they weren't lined up as a WR, correct?

Eagles had 17 passing attempts with 14 completions. 11 of those completions were to HB/FB. That's not sim, if you say he covered the deep ball then what happen to the WR's running routes underneath? Everyone knows of the advantage the HB has coming out of the backfield, if its not already in the rules I am going to add it.

This is a warning for everyone going forward. Don't abuse the passing to HB's coming out of the backfield.

This is the 2nd time the Eagles gameplay has been questioned. Pls keep it sim or changes will be made. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.