Wildcat Presser

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Dec 2, 2009.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Wildcat Presser

Congrats on your big win in the first week. What do u feel you have to do to have a shot in the Big 12?

What are your goals for this season?

2. thievaryx

thievaryx Walk On

Work on our offensive identity. Lets be honest, most teams in the Big12 have more talent, so we gotta be able to play within a system... and do it well.

We want to be able to recruit nationally on par with our B12 peers and be in the discussion for a birth in the ccg come november.

3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Another win for your squad a 2-0 start is pretty good. It was a very strong stand offensively and defensively. Yet what do u need to really improve on?

Its hard to look at just two games to see where ur out but are u starting to find an identity for the wildcats yet?

4. thievaryx

thievaryx Walk On

It is still quite early, we need more consistency. Our offense has been hot and cold in stretches, our defense has been stout, but prone to giving up the big play.

Oh we have an identity, I like to call it "WR Banks". He is a gamechanger.

5. thievaryx

thievaryx Walk On

The Wildcats are pleased to announce the first addition to our recruiting class for the year:

:2stars: #22 QB Ross Perkins, 6'0'' 182lbs out of KS (over IowaSt and Baylor)
    Perkins is a pure pocket passer, has a great arm and very accurate. Scouts knock his mobility and awareness.

We are pleased to snag him early as he already had offers from in conference rivals.

6. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

[​IMG]

Coach Thievaryx,

Kansas state football seems to be a dominant force in the Big 12 North right now. With that in mind, who will be your toughest opponents the rest of the year?

You game against Colorado will be an absolute dogfight. As I am sure you have heard they defeated #3 Texas and are threatening to steal the Big 12 North. What are you doing to prepare for this game?

Nebraska is an early favorite to win the Big 12 North. Are you offended by this?

7. thievaryx

thievaryx Walk On

We are extremely excited to be right there at this stage in the season. We have circled our two road games as our biggest challenges:
    @Oklahoma
    @Nebraska

The Nebraska game will be to close the season and if we can keep up our momentum, will mean a lot.

Coach ryty is doing an amazing job over in Boulder. As a team we are on a roll offensively, we feel like we can put points up on the board, in bunches, against any defense in the country...
    But the key to the game will be our defense, they are a very tough squad and we will have to be very physical to stop them.

Absolutely not. Nebraska was hyped in the preseason because they have a very talented squad... and they have proved themselves thus far.

We gotta worry about KSU and KSU only. Right now we are undefeated and we control our own destiny. Win 'em all and the chips will fall into place.

The BigXII will be won on saturdays, not in the preseason.