Will a Lawdog-JrRawlins Title Game ever Happen?

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by JrRawlins, Feb 23, 2009.

1. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Will a Lawdog-JrRawlins Title Game ever Happen?

My frustration level grows by each passing season......Just went undefeated with Maryland..... Lawdog goes undefeated with Ole Miss.... he finishes #2, I finish #3....

damn....

[​IMG]

2. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

As much as I like my defensive team this year, Im worried about my offense.

Wisconsin has me at home this year.

Mutt's team will be tough for anyone in the Big XII. I still have Drifter who can change the location of a game at a moment's notice.

3. JrRawlins

Both teams undefated essentially two years running....... my last loss was to you by 10... i dont even want to play you in the regular season again ( wouldnt be as gratifying) IF i somehow go undefeated again and miss the NC game... im gonna have to kick my dog or somethin.... but thats a hige if.... considering Mutt, Khaalis, and FLo are all openly gunnin to stop me from my 5th BIG XII title game....

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I think this year will be the year. Lawdog and I play this year, winner will likely get a bump in the BCS polls. If that would have happened last year, you definitely would have gotten your wish.

Also gotta watch out for early loss teams like Cal. Who could run the table the rest of the season and become a factor.

5. HoosierHoo

HoosierHoo Walk On

If JR goes undefeated and I win out, I'm predicting I'd get ahead of him in the BCS rankings. Just cuz the AI likes to screw with JR's mind...

6. JrRawlins

If a team I beat goes to the national title game ahead of me.... kiill me now..

7. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

not this season JR. Well you might finally get your chance, but Lawdog chances will go up in smoke this upcoming week.(y)

8. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

I dont think any user will be undefeated this year........and it will be Boise St. vs Utah for the MNC. :eek:

Seriously though, i dont think anyone will go undefeated this year.

9. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

It has to happen eventually. We know OM will be there because he always is, and JR can't possibly get screwed that many times.

10. JrRawlins

I hope your wrong..... I really hope your wrong...

11. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

I think I have played enough people on here to know that I could have lost about a half dozen games, and honestly have been very lucky and I know it has to end soon.

My offense has to improve dramatically, though I like the way my defense can play, though it needs to improve as well.