Will any one win a National Championship in year 1

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by gowazzucougs, Jul 14, 2011.

?

Who is most likely going to win the crystal ball at the end of season 1?

1. Stanford

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. USC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ASU

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Ohio State

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Wisconsin

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  6. Penn State

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  7. Michigan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Michigan State

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Cal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Northwestern

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. WSU

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  12. UCLA

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Question Four of your week long series concerns, who will anyone win the National Championship in year 1? At first blush, I think the answer is yes, but the real question is who will win the title. Many of the Big 10 users have quality teams, will they knock each other out preventing one of them from hoisting the Crystal Ball at season's end. In the PAC-12, it is probably unlikely that many of the users will play for the National Championship, but you never know. Two or three users have teams to challenge for the crown, but will they play for the crystal ball?

2. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

I have yet to play the CPU, but if its as difficult as people are saying it is, i could easily see CPU Oklahoma or Bama knocking one of us off in the Natty. Assuming one of us gets there that is...

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

The CPU on default is tougher this year for sure although I've been playing with San Jose State so who knows. What I've noticed is you have no time to pass. You need to make your reads very quickly or your ass is sacked.

With that being said, I dont think anyone will win it the first season. Too many user games and the learning curve of the game will take a season or so to get used to.

So I picked Washington State :)

4. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

I never had any aspirations to win it anyways. If I cared about winning I'd be playing offline on Varsity!