Archived Will be Flying together

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Nov 5, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

[​IMG]

Oregon Ducks will have a new coach next year as Ndcolts will be flying to Oregon and taking over the ducks

• Like Like x 1
  2. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

woohoo...its the jerseys isnt it?

3. BG

BG On The Rize!

Good move!

4. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

Nice move I wish I could take michigan st

5. NDCOLTS1979

Yes it is the Jerseys. The look so sweet. Yeah i like the move Get Pac 10 championship ever year and make USC my biatch. Ga i dont see why you couldnt go to michigan st now that a big ten team is leaving

6. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

bwhaghhahahahahahah I just laughed so hard I spit a drink in my broad face...lol

7. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

It will be much less painful in Eugene, guarantee you that. Good luck in the future.

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Uh-oh, USC's "easy" road to the Rose Bowl just got a little bit harder.... and they run that spread? About to be some great battles over the there on the Left Coast that's for sure

9. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

As long as GA doesnt have that cupcake schedule I like the move...lol. The Pac-10 should get real interesting. If you think the westcoast is easy...play Hawaii, Oregon State, Cal or Stanford...lol. ND might win but I will bet "real money" it won't be easy. The only school that is a push over is Wasington State and Washington without Locker...

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Real or fake money, you'd probably lose it:).... the road to the Rose Bowl just got harder... Cal not a pushover?... lol... you just beat them by 21

11. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

Awesome man, I hope you have better luck in Oregon. Should be a bit easier :)

12. NDCOLTS1979

I remember Rose Bowl year one there Tubb ;)

13. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

Shit just got real for Tubb and the entire Pac-10

14. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

lol if you guys say so.....

15. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I don't know why we think ND is gonna give you a run for your money???

Season 1 Rose Bowl:

Illinois wins 38-23 against USC. Illinois had some very big plays and some good bounces go their way in the Rose Bowl. Illinois opened up with a 14-0 lead on a 26yd pass from Scheelhaase to Lattimore in the corner of the endzone. Usc would get the ball and move to Illini 37 yard line and punt on 4th and 20. Next play Illinois calls the option and Scheelhaase takes it to the house from 80 yards out. Usc would move the ball at the end of the 1st quarter and score on the first play of the second quarter when Barkley hit Ayles from 15 yards out to make it 14-7. Illinois would keep moving the ball but fumbled it and USC took it 54 yards which led to a 2yd run by Havili to tie the game at 14-14. Illinois would drive towards the end of the Half and with 11 seconds left Scheelhaase would hit Green from 15 yards on a screen pass for a td to make it 21-14 at halftime.

3rd quarter Usc got the kick and drove right down the Field and Barkley would hit Flournoy from 10 yards out to tie the game back up at 21-21. Illinois would settle for a 53 yard field goal and take a 24-21 lead. Next possesion Usc drives down and scores on a 7yd run by Bradford to give them a 28-24 lead with 1:02 to go in the 3rd quarter. Illinois would drive and score on a 13yd pass from Scheelhaase to Mcgee from 13 yds out. This drive was stopped but a 15 yd roughing the passer kept the drive alive and Illinois would lead 31-28 with 4:50 left inl the game. Usc would be forced to punt on a 3 in and out to the Illini. Green would take the 2nd play of 44 yards to the house and make it 38-20 with 2:59 to go in the game. Usc would get the ball back and on the 3rd play from scrimmage the dl would tip the pass and Frierson would come down with the Interception and Illinois would run out the rest of the clock to cap off a wonderful season from the Illini

Scheelhaase 18-23 280yds 3td
    Green 8 rushes 89yds 1 td
    Scheelhaase 3 rushes 89yds 1 td

9 players had at least on reception for the Illini

GG Tubbs

Illini finish 12-1

16. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

This took four hours to figure out and it still looked bogus but anyway:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Thats like saying, if i switch to Penn State next year Im gonna win the Big Ten because I beat Ohio State this year.

18. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

You would probably win the Big 10 if you switched because I'll be rebuilding and you already proved you can beat Ohio State. Penn State will be loaded #just sayin';)

Back on topic: Good luck in Eugene, I think you should schedule Ohio State just for the simple fact those Illini haven't been able to play 'em #just sayin'

19. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

No doubt ND will be a challenge. Anybody in BCS CHaos would be. I was hoping someone joined the PAC10. Although GA was out west, I didnt feel like he was a part of the conference or even on the Westcoast. Now If I lose to ND I won't go to the BCS automatically. The one thing that I have noticed about us. #1 we should be a Premier League because we destroy ppl in other TF leagues unless they play on AA. #2 We all play different styles of ball and the games are competitive..$3 When I play random people I crush them unless they are cheesers and get lucky at the end of a game.....#4 No one in BCS Chaos backs down from a challenge.....no matter if they have beast teams or lame duck teams....

• Like Like x 2
  20. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

HAHAHAHA #4 No one in BCS Chaos backs down from a challenge.....no matter if they have beast teams or lame duck teams....

No pun intended?

ND will be deadly if he can get that Oregon offense goin. I'm thoroughly impressed how they run that offense in real life.... OHHH MY!

21. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Oregon offense is impressive...but I was impressed with how OSU shut that offense down in the rose bowl...everyone wanted to talk abou pryor deservedly so, but Oregon's high powered offense barely moved the ball on the bucks...unfortunately for us they moved it on our Kick off coverage lol...I want to see oregon play a real defense before i get overly impressed

22. NDCOLTS1979

You want to see it and be impressed by it then step up next you and i will show how impressed you need to be

23. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

sounds like i have my first user game for next year .. *uck the Duck

24. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Uhh ohhh.....PAc 10-Big Ten rivalry......

25. NDCOLTS1979

Its not a rivalry till Ohio St actually wins ;)