1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Archived Will someone give me an answer please.

Discussion in 'The Sandlot - The Show '15 OL' started by White Walkers, Mar 21, 2012.

1. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Sorry to intrude on yalls dynasty. I was wondering if anyone knew why I am a month into my mlb the show 12 franchise and Roy Oswalt, Javier Vasquez, and all other free agents are STILL free agents. I looked at the transaction history and no team in baseball has signed a free agent. I started a new "experimental" franchise to see if i clicked no to a free agency setting and there was nothing. Im not sure what im doing wrong. Can someone please help. Thanks guys!

2. MG

MG Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    Not sure man, I haven't touched single player franchise. Very strange, usually the CPU team goes through FA's and fills their roster as needed.

Wish I could help you, maybe Emmdotfrisk knows.

3. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    I haven't touched the franchise mode yet this year but I'm pretty sure this has been a problem for years.

4. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Maybe they are greedy and asking for too much money?

5. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

okay fellas thanks. if you come across answers for me please post them on here.

6. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

this is an ongoing issue with the show. Free Agent signing, re-signing, trade and drafting logic is all broken. Too many big players sit in the Free Agent pool. A lot of people roster control all 32 organizations and make moves for the cpu teams to keep it realistic

• Like Like x 1
  7. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

thanks for the info...ive tried that in my franchise but i guess i should have done that before i started the franchise. there a way of controlling every teams roster once franchise has been started?