Will there be any new dynasties for XBOX first timers?

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by mikedeep97, Jul 19, 2011.

1. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

I'm interested in becoming a part of one of these leagues but there are so few slots available. I have a pretty busy schedule so I'm not able to come on here and check these boards regularly. I'm sure there are others out there like me that would like to beocme part of a starter league and get a gauge of whether or not this thing is for us. I'm wondering if the-powers-that-be have any plans of starting a league for all the guys that would be left out waiting for an opening. I'm sure there are plenty of players out there who are also out there looking for their first opportunity in a league and having a difficult time securing a spot.

Hopefully this message comes off as intended and not as any type of disrespect to the sanctity of this forum. Looking forward to getting involved in some good sim play with other sim fans.

-Mack

• Like Like x 1
  2. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

check out my league thread. I am looking for newbies. I have five committed, need 7 more

3. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

That's what's up. Will do.

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

not at all bro, thanks for stepping up and asking.... that's the thing that is hardest for us as management, we just don't know how many of you are out there because very few speak up and demand a spot. Nice job... keep me updated about how your experience at TSO goes.

5. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

Dig it.. If there's anything to report I'll let you know.

Peace

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Mack, keep in mind that activity on the boards is part of what we do...so if you mean you don't have time to get on the boards regularly, you probably shouldn't commit to a league here.

7. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

Yeah, I put all that in my application. I'm busy. If that means I can't participate on certain leagues then I'm cool with that. I'll keep looking for a league that matches my availability. Hopefully theres a group of guys that's willing to work with someone who has a little more on his plate.

Thanks for the reply, Shaun.

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    We don't have any leagues where you don't have to post here.

• Like Like x 1
  9. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Yeah that's pretty much what random EA leagues are for.