WilsT24 Application - (Approved)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by WilsT24, Mar 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilsT24

WilsT24 Walk On

Taylor Wilson
    YIM : tay34ca
    TIME ZONE & STATE: Est. Ontario,Canada
    PSN ID: WilsT24
    GENERAL AVAILABILITY (Mon-Fri, Weekend): Mainly after 4pm est.

How long have you been part of TraditionSports & what is your previous league experience here? I belong to PMFL where we are in our third season

What is your favorite team? Are you willing to play with another team if your favorite is not available? Favorite team is the Blue Jays...second would be the Tigers,mainly an American League guy. I'm willing to play with any team.

Why do you want to join the TBL? Really enjoying the PMFL but baseball is my first love over any other sport...looking for good sim games.

TBL is a Sim-Style baseball league that prides itself on realistic game-play, but also recognizes that we also are mature adults. What does SIM baseball and mature game-play mean to you? Well to me it's an escape or everyday life, I handle myself like I'd want to be treated,with respect. Sim to me is playing old school...hit the cutoff man,bunt the runner over,play the game as it's meant to be played.

If you feel that a player is exploiting the game to get an unfair advantage, what do you do? Truthfully I probably wouldn't do anything. I'm in this for fun. I lose alot in PMFL but always enjoy myself. I love playing a straight game and trying to get my stats as realistic as possible, that's my enjoyment.

Are you OK with being placed on a waitlist? You will need to scrimmage against the members of the management team before receiving an invitation to join TBL. No problem there.

TBL will be a moderate to fast advance rate. How many games do you honestly feel you are able to complete per week? Seeing as a game doesn't last aslong as Madden I could probably do 4 or 5 a week... guess it all depends on others availability... couple twin bills and the games can get played easier in 1 day.

* In addition, there will be one remaining question in which you will be asked to answer. Upon completing this application, please PM the management team to have a question posed for you to answer.

Thank you for your application, we hope to see you in the league!

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

@WilsT24

you able to scrimmage right now?

3. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

taylor, hit me up for a scrimmage tonite. In the past MLB the Show has not been kind to canadians when it comes to their connection to the servers when playing someone in the US

4. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Wait. Canada has the internet?

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

yea, it wasn't very kind to us earlier

6. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Taylor would be a HUGE asset to the league. He would also be an AL team (BlueJays). ;)

7. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

I'd love to get Taylor in but unfortunately Sony hates people from Canada in regards to their connection with the servers. I'd like to personally play Taylor to see if its improved but from what I'm hearing its not.

@WilsT24

Taylor get at me so we can scrim

8. WilsT24

WilsT24 Walk On

Yes it was pretty much unplayable...very frustrating.

9. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

While we can approve your application, until the internet issue gets sorted out were very hesitant to offer you a spot. Lag is a killer on baseball games, more so than any other because the timing is critical to success.

We think you're a great guy Taylor, and you clearly are a sim player, so know that our decision lies solely on the connectivity issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.