Win or Lose

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by Ace847, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Jun 15, 2012
    I'm noticing a lot of game reviews with no reply (10 in the last two weeks) and I just wanted to remind everyone that whether you win or lose you are supposed to give your take on the game. If you win of course you write the review and if you lose you also have to respond to the review with your input on the game. With all the new guys in the league I thought I would just give a helpful reminder.

There are also a lot of reviews that just aren't being written at all. It's frustrating when the same core teams are doing their part and others are just slacking. I haven't looked up who is not responding and who is not writing reviews but I encourage everyone to look at the league rules in order to see what this league is intended to be. We're not just about getting our games in...... but playing solid, respectable, sim-games, with good sportsmanship, as well as doing our part to contribute to the league by writing reviews and responding to important threads.
    • Like Like x 5
  2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Sep 23, 2009
    Well said sir, well said.
  3. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Aug 11, 2010
  4. DU55

DU55 Walk On

Jul 8, 2012
    Good post. Personally I think a old fashioned 3 strikes and your out rule would be great.