Winuvas wants the Chiefs

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Winuvas wants the Chiefs

Winuvas messaged me yesterday. . .

He would like to take the Chiefs and not be a part of the board or the league hierarchy. He said he was getting stressed with such a workload and it wasn't for him. Basically he said he'd just like to take a crappy team so he can keep playing madden and stay at least some part of this league.

He left us abruptly and definately didn't leave the right way, so there are a lot of hard feelings going around. However when he was here he did a lot to help this league and get it to where it is today.

If he takes the Chiefs he will just be an owner and won't be able to get in our hair at all....maybe he deserves at least that from us....

....or maybe not.

Talked to Nate and he says he will stay out of this and its up to us. My initial reaction is to give him the Chiefs, but I am honestly on the fence and I could go either way. But again maybe he deserves atleast that for all the hard work he put in.

Let me know everybody's thoughts ASAP.

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I will never vote against Winuvas. I would love him back in the league, even at an owner level. I've almost left once when things got heavy in my personal life, but luckily Nate talked me out of it. I say give him the Chiefs. I need to get some scrims in anyway.

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

OK...Once Jeremy and Mustang weigh in (since Claven is gone) we can make a decision.

4. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I vote an absolute YES...

Any Winuvas is better than no Winuvas.

5. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

let me say that dunlap didnt give the whole story. i didnt say i woudl stay out of it, i say in no way shape or form do i want him back in, but i would let the board as a whole decide. if you let him back in fine, but he has NO slack, one mistake and he's gone. theres a right way and a wrong way to leave a league, and he choose the wrong way and left us high and dry and didnt have the decently to let the league know or to leave correctly. he knows how i feel, hence the reason he didnt ask me, which imo is another underhand slap in my face. i dont want him back, dont need him back, and hope he losses, gets pissed, and leaves again if he does come back.

6. Big D

Big D Walk On

Sorry Nate didn't mean to mis-inform.

Like I said I am on the fence but leaning to a yes. Since I'm the AFC prez, what should I do. The Chiefs have been a revolving door........

I'm leaning towards letting him in since Jeremy and Web are Ok with it, but like I discussed with you if you are against it then I'll just kindly tell him no.

Just let me know man.

7. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Let him back, whats it going to hurt? theres usually a turnover of 1-2 owners every week and half or two anyway.. if he leaves again then banishment. He's brought way to much to be thrown to the wolves because of one mistake. Then again Nate's family with him so maybe hes hot and cold lol. I vote yes.

8. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Let him in on ZERO tolerance probation.

9. Big D

Big D Walk On

Ok, I will send him a message informing him that he has zero tolerance on flaming on the boards, or threatening to quit, etc. etc.....and also that he knows he is just an owner now. He has no power in the OMFL. But that sounds like its what he wants.

Who knows. Maybe by the time Madden 11 rolls out we will be glad Winuvas is back.....hopefully. . .

If you don't want this to happen nate, send me a PM ASAP.