Wisconsin 19 - Cincinati 7

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by jms493, Mar 26, 2011.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

It was an ugly start for both teams here in week 1. Either team seemed to be used to their new teams. Wisconsin was able to move the ball but failed 3 straight times in the redzone resulting in 9 points off star kicker William Flemming. The Badgers had a 12-0 lead until the Bearcat offense all of sudden had a perfect drive ending in a TD. 12-7. Wisconsin answered with Freshman QB Taylor hitting WR Nolen in the corner for a 34 yd td. 19-7. That is where the game stayed as the KEY of the game was the Wisconsin secondary. They forced CIN QB Aktins into throwing 4 ints. Atkins was making some nice runs but that was not his intentions. He dropped back to pass 25 times looking to pass and was only able to complete 10 passes. The Wisconsin defense is better than last year. The team working on intercepting balls more often then knocking them down. 4 ints is the most the Badgers have had in a game. Lets hope its a trend.

POG William Flemming 4-4 FG 1-1 XP, Long 48
    4 ints by 4 different guys on Wisconsin - Mason, Aktinson, Franklin, and Phenom Clay Thomas.

GG @JCspartan2 Thanks for playing at an unusual time of 8:30 AM est. Actually you were early and we started around 8:15 (y)

Next up a bye week then the Feared USF Bulls coached by hated coach @Blaza

2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Wisconsin has one of the top defenses this year aside from UCLA and Cal. Good stuff JMS.

• Like Like x 2
  3. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Game was tough, I have a terrible passing game with a bad QB and bad WRs so when you forced me to throw I was done for. I was very happy to hold you to 12 points on the 4 drives and thought I had a shot. Oh well haha.

GG JMS

4. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

LOL, love that my namesake got POG

5. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    So not only do flemmings sky dive but they apparently become collegiate kickers too