Wisconsin bring in GMONEY15 to run things

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GMONEY 15, Sep 17, 2012.

1. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

[​IMG]

GMONEY will bring TOUGHNESS to the Wisconsin Badger program

Sup fellas GMONEY 15 here and I will be the new owner of the Wisconsin Badgers. Little bit about myself. I'm a collections Manager living here in Asia for the past 3 1/2 years. Divorced with 2 kids. I joined this site in November of last year as I heard about the stiff comp here. I played in 3 dynasty's in NCAA 12 and fared OK against some really good ballas and so far in NCAA 13 I have done OK in it as well. I never played with this team before but I am looking forward to getting into the line up and seeing what I can bring to this team.

OFFENSE: On offense I was told I am boring. Oh well. I like to pound the rock. Inside, outside, counters, toss, ETC: I throw to all of my available personnel. Of course I like to throw it to my WR's. However, I do include my TE in the passing game because he's the one that gets the tough yards across the middle and tends to get pounded for it. I also throw to the FB and I usually do 1 or 2 screen passes to my HB just top keep those Blitzers honest.

DEFENSE: This is the part of the game that I like. I like to mix it up. pretty much like everyone around the site, I run man to man. However, I do like to mix up and throw a zone at you to show something different. Not to be outdone, I will bring the blitz as well. Man to man blitz and zone blitzes as well as a combo blitz. I treat it as a chess match with whoever I am playing.

AUDIBLES: I notice more and more USERS like to audible over 60% of their plays. Well good for you. I may change my offensive play 10 to 20% of the time and it's closer to that 10%.

FORMATION SUBS; This is where I also like to shine. I like to get personnel a shot at playing sometime during the game. For example if I have 3 decent RB's on my roster as we all know only 2 of them can play. So I choose a few formations and plug that 3rd RB in there so he can get 3 to 5 carries during the ball game and that winds up to like 40 to 50 carries per year.

SCHEDULING GAMES VS USERS: I usually schedule my games via EST as I am exactly 12 hours ahead of EST. There are times when I do have to go out of town for work but I will always let people know.

CONNECTION: I've been living here now for almost 4 years and rarely has any out of the ordinary connection issues. MADDEN 13 came out and for some reason I can't seem to connect well with anyone as I only had 2 games so far. As far as NCAA 13 goes, so far so good. yes every now and then just like the rest of guys around this site we have an issue connecting. Anyway Green light on this and looking forward to the battles ahead.

IN CLOSING: Glad to be here and let's have some fun playing this game.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Congratulations man. Glad to have you.

Asia huh? That sounds like a sweet set up man.

Good luck to you and hope you stick around.

3. GMONEY 15

Thanks for the welcome. Can't really complain about my set up here. Job's decent, lost 25 pounds since I have been living here. Ladies treat the brotehr good. ;) The only thing I am really missing is the Sunday ticket from DirecTv with all the NFL games :D .....Been looking for premiere league to join as I followed the Legacy for a bit and it seems like you guys are tough and sim ballers here so I want to see how I compare. I'm sure I will take my lumps but it will be fun playing against guys I have never balled with before.

4. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Welcome to The Legacy!

5. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Welcome to the league!

6. GMONEY 15

Thanks

7. GMONEY 15

thanks...looking forward to my first game hopefully tomorrow.

Question..are the sliders updated on the board are the ones we are using now? Wanted to practice with them before I play my first game. Thanks

8. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

yes they should be. I dropped threshold to 40 which will be in effect next advance

9. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

10. Gyrene76

Haha, the ladies treat you good eh?

Well, we're glad to have you. That would suck not having Sunday Pass though. Do you not get to watch any games (NFL) on tv?

11. GMONEY 15

Yes, a few bars have a couple of games in the 1pm slot and a couple of 4pm games on. Also if I wanted to I could go and watch Sunday Night and MNF. Sometimes I just want to be at the crib chilling, eating some dam Popeye's and watching football all dam day whatever game I wanted to .

12. GMONEY 15

Thanks

13. GMONEY 15

Ah ok cool...thanks

14. Gyrene76

So I'm taking it that's not you in your profile pic?

• Like Like x 1
  15. GMONEY 15

lol....I told her to pose like that an hour before I handles it. :D

• Like Like x 1
  16. Gyrene76

lulz