1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Wisconsin Defense capitalizes on MSU mistakes....

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by jms493, Mar 14, 2011.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Wisconsin came into this game 8-0. This game is their last user vs user game and it was described by the press as a "trap" game. MSU has been playing better football lately and right away it showed. Wisconsin rec'd the KO and stalled. MSU then tore down the field on a long laborious drive that ended in a TD. 7-0 MSU. Wisconsin started to move the ball a little but after a sack the had a 3rd and 12. MSU called a blitz and TE Walker got behind the defense and rumbled for a 63 yard TD from QB Fields. A much needed score. Wisconsin added a FG after a stop of MSU 10-7 WIS.

In a matter of 2 mins is where the whole game changed. With 1 min left MSU got the ball a decided to try and score. They forced a pass on a manually covered WR crossing the middle and OLB Tyler Mills intercepted it and returned it for a TD. 17-7 WIS. MSU wasnt done as they again forced a bad pass and CB Mason intercepted and that led to another Fields to Walker TD 24-7 WIS. Well this pretty much decided the game. Fields added a 83 yd QB Option run to really seal the deal.

WISCONSIN - 34
    MICHIGAN ST - 14

I am really proud of our defense and overall team this year. In 4 user games we have outscored the opponents 115 to 35. Wisconsin has Indiana, Minnesota, and the dreaded Alabama Crimson Tide left on their schedule. A win vs the Tide should cement them in a #1 or #2 spot. They key here is to stay healthy for the rest of the season and shut down Bama.

GG @Zetroc

2. Zetroc

Zetroc Uncle Rico Inspired

GG JMS, I had such a great start, then boom reality kicked in. I'm getting better and hopefully some guys will progress to where I have a decent season before next years game. I look forward our next meeting. Now beat Rutgers!! Go BIG10!

• Like Like x 1