1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Wisconsin Lands Its 5-Star

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Razcalking1978, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Wisconsin Lands Its 5-Star

The Badgers struck gold today, gaining a commitment from the #2 MLB in the nation, Mark Brewer.

Brewer had also received an offer from Notre Dame.

2. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Brewer looks like a stud. He was a 5* I wanted pretty bad and thought I had a great shot at. Congrats.

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

The key is,does he have any speed? Seen plenty of really slow 5-star OLB, the holy grail would be a guy who can mash inside but still has B+ speed.

4. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Mark Brewer

6'3" 237 lbs.

B+ Speed
    B- Strength
    A+ Awareness
    B Tackle
    B Acceleration

My one and only 5-star I'm eligible for this year, so hopefully I made it count.

5. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

For a MLB that is a sweet looking recruit, great speed for a MLB, and great awareness. Oh, and also welcome to the forums.

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    How's his play recognision and pursuit?

Beast of a guy, he will help you out in the Big Ten.

7. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

I had interest from the #1 and #2 MLBs. Brewer was #2, but he was easily #1 on my board. The #1 guy is something like #4 overall, but he's B- speed. Not sure if I'll make him one of my 5* guys or not. The balancing act in recruiting is really interesting with our new restrictions. I'm finding it especially challenging, because ND has interest from probably 15 5*'s, but is in the bottom half of the top 10 on nearly all of them. Hard to decide who to pursue.