Wisconsin - Michigan

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Archie Griffin, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Wisconsin - Michigan

jello,

Raz asked to go on auto earlier. I put him on auto several hours ago. Game hasn't been played yet.

If I sim, it looks like I do so for my own benefit, yet we did say when we were advancing a while ago.

At 8:30 - unless I hear otherwise - I advance.

2. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

On a somewhat related note, I petition that we make it a general preference that when we play our OD games (whether against a user or CPU), we make ourselves visible online. I know AG, Jello, and maybe some others generally hide their online status, but when you're playing a game it's nice / helpful for others to be able to see the score / time.

I think all you need to do is go to the xbl menu, preferences, online status.

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I started keeping my status private because I got messages all the time when I didn't. Now, with less responsibility, I'm more available. I don't mind changing this.

Advance in five.

4. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Hold up on the advance AG. I think we were planning on 8 central earlier. It looks like Jello finished up recruiting and is possibly in game (although I can't see his status). Hitman is in the 2nd quarter of his game.

Cole doesn't look to be doing anything so we should just advance when Hitman and Jello's games are in. JMill and I will keep an eye on it and hopefully kick off between 8-8:30 central.

This assumes waiting around to advance isn't a problem for you.

5. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

OK. I thought it was 7:30 central originally. I can wait. I'm in no hurry.

6. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Yeah, Im hanging out for alittle. If we start by 8:30, I can actch that boise st-OREGON GAME.....Im flipping on North Texas Now. Riley Dodge is really showing promise for the Mean Green. Maybe he can get them back to a winning season

7. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

There seems to be some lack of activity from a few users...I thought being active was part of the E League's "thing". ??

8. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I sure hope that wasn't directed at me as I've been itching to play this game all week. My opponent couldn't play Monday or Tuesday. We were set to play Wednesday but his internet went out. On Thursday his internet was still out so he was put on autopilot while I was at work. Within 15 minutes of me getting home from work I started my game against his CPU controlled team.

9. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Def. not at you Jello...