Wisconsin @ Purdue: Part III Return of the Boilermakers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JQwon13, Jan 12, 2012.

1. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Wisconsin @ Purdue
    The third match up between these two looks to hold just as much importance as the first two. These two will once again be playing for the drivers seat to the Leaders division in the B1G.
    The last two times these two teams met turned out to be epic matchups. Two years ago, the Badgers scored a touchdown with under 20 seconds to go in regulation to tie it up. Then scored a touchdown on their first drive in overtime. However, Purdue responded with a touchdown of their own before converting the 2-point to win it 39-38.
    Last year, Purdue would take a 10-7 lead in the 4th. The Badgers only touchdown came on a pick 6 as their offense was shutdown. Then on the Badgers final drive, they would have 1st and goal on the 3 with under a minute to go. And on 4 straight runs, the Boilermaker defense stood strong for the goaline stand including two straight stops on the 1 yard line and Purdue would win 10-7.
    This year, the Boilermakers have struggled. Their usual stellar defense has been shreaded on multiple occasions. But after a very rough start, the Boilermakers have fought back and now sit at 6-3 entering the Wisconsin game. A win against the Badgers and they are back to looking at this season as potentially successful. Either way, this game will be huge for both programs. Purdue will look to take a big step forward with 3 straight wins over Wisconsin. Meanwhile the Badgers will look to reclaim the Leaders division and prove Purdue is not their kryptonite.

2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Wisconsin finds a way to beat Purdue -- sorry Qwon, I just think he gets you this season.

#talentgap

3. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

That's alright...I agree sadly...

4. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I hope it ends up being a good game, but I had a lot of trouble beating Oshio and his Wisconsin squad this year. They are tough.

5. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

[​IMG]
    I'm ready ​

• Like Like x 2
  6. maniac13

maniac13 Walk On

that chick is hot

7. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

Today's the Big Day
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

9. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

sure

10. fuzzyl0gic

You streaming this?

11. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

Yes

12. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Give me two minutes.

13. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Sorry to crap on the 3rd meeting between us... But my xbox is completely jacked. It keeps telling me my disc is unreadable, but it does it with all my games so it's actually my xbox. Just play the cpu.

14. fuzzyl0gic

Time to get a new Xbox man. It's probably just your disc drive that is fucked though, you can probably find someone to replace it (craigslist) cheaper than buying a whole new box.