1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Wisconsin v. Oregon State

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gowazzucougs, May 10, 2011.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

When do you want to play? I have a feeling I may not be available till Thursday. I may be able to sneak it in on Wednesday, but first I need my car out of the shop.

2. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ¿Te quieres naranjas?

Ok well wednesday I wouldnt be on til about 10-1030 pm central. Thursday I work 2-9.

3. gowazzucougs

Let me feel out my wife and when I can go the next two days, and I will get back to you.

4. gowazzucougs

What about tonight, are available tonight. It looks I am going somewhere Thursday, and it sounds like my wife wants me to go to Seattle tomorrow night. I have another user game at 8, so it would be afterwards.

5. MexiRican35

Sorry I had to close the store tonight. Wednesday i work 12-5 central, so i can start a game at 1030 am. Also, it looks like my softball game will probably be canceled cause it rained hard tonight. So I can do after 5 also.

6. MexiRican35

Also, I have your number, and my number is on the night owl number list. So you can shoot me a text tomorrow whenever.

7. gowazzucougs

We can shoot for like anything after 7:30 PST tonight, I would prefer to go a little later, but I think I would be available after 7:30

8. MexiRican35

Sounds good I should be on