Wisconsin's (Jms) Defense stands strong vs the Bearcats (JCSpartan)

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by jms493, Jan 28, 2011.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Yeah you read that right....Wisconsin actually played some pretty stout defense. We still gave up over 300 yards passing but we stuffed the run and tightened up in the red zone forcing 3 Field Goals for the Bearcats. The game really changed on a key interception by Wisconsin and the the wheels fell off as Cincinnati lost 3 fumbles in this game. Wisconsin offense was quiet but efficient.

Anyhow see all the details in the video below. Nice game JCSpartan. First time playing you in tradition and you are a nice addition to the group.

2. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Ya those fumbles were killer on back to back drives. That pass to your TE at like the 6min mark drove me nuts, I had it read and thought I had it picked by my guy didn't react anywhere near when I pushed the button. Frustrating.

Well played game, you just didn't make any mistakes and thats what it came down to. I look forward to a rematch soon.

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

yeah when I decided i wanted to throw it looks like you were facing the wrong way...when I actually let it go I said "oh fuck". I was very surprised that the TE caught it.....

Note....check Lewis on the right side of the screen at the end of the game (8:40) when I hit the TE to pretty much end the game. he is WIDE open...

4. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Haha wow ya he was. My secondary is awful ugh.