Wish List - What do YOU want to see in The League?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Let us know!

Some type of content? A rule change? An owner? A different FA or Cap system?

Anything under the sun...open discussion here. (Doesn't mean we'll change if you throw something out but let's get a discussion going!)

2. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

i really dont like MLM but i do like that u can trade future picks.. i wont lie i am sold on XFN but i understand the cost thing... different owner only one i would really switch would be gaddy..

3. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

Pictures of titties.

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

Well.....straight to the point here. . . . ;)

5. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    It might be a little complicated to implement but I'd like to see a waiver system. So for example, if the Chargers had actually released Vincent Jackson, then the worst AFC team(since the Chargers are in the AFC) would get the first shot to take him with his current contract. It progresses through all the AFC teams first. If they all pass on him, then you start again with the worst NFC team and work your way to the top. If no one claims him, then he becomes a free agent.

6. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

The best way to do that would be to make it like fantasy football...once the player is released he hits the waiver wire for a certain time period, and there is a waiver order like you said. If multiple teams put in a claim, the team with the highest priority gets him at his current deal, if after the waiver period is up, no one puts a claim in on him, he then becomes a free agent and his contract resets.

In other words, I agree with you and like your idea HAL9100

7. Big D

Big D Walk On

We'll have to talk about this in the board room :)