1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

With Carousel in...anybody have any strategies or plans for it already?

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by LB Fitted, May 22, 2011.

1. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

i think i will like to start at the bottom but move up to a school like arizona st and make them a power house and just probably stay there. altho im a usc fan...once i get past the real players in a dynasty i dont care for my specific fav team anymore anyway. So a team like ASU or somebody with a nice entrance/uniform package would be pretty nice. Or even going to a school and changing their whole play style and making them good would be a nice project as well

2. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

I may use it in an OD...

Would probably start off in the MAC and try to work up to Ohio State.

3. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

idk why but i like to start off with lil sorry schools in the deep south or back east lol

hey have u ever went to any of those kirk herbstreit hs football challenges? after watchin those for a couple yrs i respect yall fb...most of yall schools are pretty good!

4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

If none of my OD's here do the CC thing I'll run one offline. Maybe start in the WAC or Sun Belt and move on up the ladder-- might be tempting to stay at a low level school and dominate for a few years. Eventually I'd like to end up at Nebraska.

5. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

well if none of mines do it ill run my own..so if u are 360 ill be glad to throw you in there...one where its more emphasis on us as users having great coaching careers then jus a single team dominating. each person kinda has their own goals...some to start at the bottom and maybe jus make that 1 bottom team dominate...another to move to the top and do good.

6. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Thanks, but I'd prefer an offline one and just make my own sliders as tough as I need.

7. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

gotcha!

8. Wick36

Nah, usually just watch it on TV.

9. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

oh ok...aint that new fr qb at ohio st from ohio too?

10. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Typically, most of Ohio State's players are from Ohio. The new Fr QB is Braxton Miller and he's from the Dayton area.

11. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

He is from Springfield, same home town as former OSU wide out Dee Miller :D

My hometown :D

12. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

oh ok...yea i honestly wouldnt be suprised if dude ends up doin great that pryor doesnt get his spot back...with all the bs thats been goin on over there...they need a new story to keep fans happy

13. Wick36

Braxton probably won't start over bauserman the first 5 games. :p

14. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

oh ok...i was hearin he looked good and may get the nod from the spring game

15. Wick36

The spring game doesn't mean a whole lot... or Guiton would be the best QB in the nation. :)

16. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

lol i guess so

17. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Your talking about Braxton, yes he's going to be a freshman. He's a beast and he's from Ohio. Not looking forward to michigan playing him. He'll be better than Toilet Paper