With great regret ...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Brogowicz, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

Guys,

I'm sorry to report that things have remained out of control for me in several aspects of my life. I'm dealing with significant problems on (seemingly) every possible front and it's all just too much for me. With that, I haven't been able to invest any time into Sim Nation and I have no reason to think that is going to change in the next month or so. And because of that, I'm going to have to step down.

I really enjoyed the chance to play with you guys. This was a new and very different experience for me and I had a great time. I really wanted to stay on through the spring, but that's just not possible for me right now.

I wish you all the very best of luck and hope to reconnect next year.

-Mark

2. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

That's too bad. Looks like the shoddy product took the wind out of a lot of sails lately.

Good luck.

3. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

The product is very disappointing, but that's not the issue. I have two busted client relationships, one out-of-control remodeling project, two kids and one very unhappy wife. Every part of my life (with the exception of the real Spartans) is completely upside-down. I apologize to each of you for not being able to honor my commitment.

4. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

I've been there, man. Video games just don't cut it when the rest of your life is out of sync. Best of luck with everything.

5. Goose

Goose Walk On

Good luck. Hope to see you back when things settle down.