1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

With Kap stepping down

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Apr 21, 2011.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

2. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Kap is stepping down? I thought this issue was resolved?

3. natedawg212000

Well I asked him to say something first, but he may be busy and I am about to be busy and with him stepping down there are things that need to be done. So I am sorry Kap that I had to say something first. He's only stepping down from board. Too much time and the family is suffering from it.

4. natedawg212000

I've asked for board permissions to be removed for Kap and Coach west who can still view this.

5. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

Yes i am steppin down i am just findin myself not spending enough time with the Family and my wife is also pointing this out. so to keep my nose clean i am cuttin back on my todo list .

I thank everyone for giving me the shot to do what i could to help the league. I am always willin to help if i am around but to have it as a requirement i just cant say i cant do it right now. maybe later on when things start slowing down again i will try to rejoin u guys on the board.

6. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

are you staying in the league?

7. natedawg212000

8. natedawg212000

I've sent OX a pm and I am trying to see if I can rattle his cage a little to get a little more out of him here on the board.

Please post what I messed up on and give me your input on what we need/should do. I'd love to fill a spot, but I don't know if we have anyone other than possibly mustang who will do anything around here. Even he is a flake sometimes.

9. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Nate, I may have misunderstood. I think I thought Kap was watching scheduling but I can certainly help you keep an eye on it as well. I gave a Kap a spreadsheet for tracking recaps but if you have your own system feel free to use your method.

I think OX lost interest when CJ got broken... LOL. Stang's around alot. He's a good candidate. What about Sammy? It would allow us to have a board member in each division. Just a thought.

10. natedawg212000

sammy was here and i just dont think is around enough. but we can talk.

11. natedawg212000

Also win or dave or whoever does this, we need to make sure these guys are removed from the board chat also.

12. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Stang is the guy in my opinion he is funny and has a good relationship with the league but at the same time 100% honest and in your face when needed. Also he a great owner and knows what is needed for the league to run smooth.

13. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

I wouldnt argue with Stang as a member either.

14. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I have zero assigned duties so I can take on some things. I know you decided to do it Nate but I have no issues being the game scheduling guy. Lemme know.

15. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Hey guys, im around, and yes, i lose a bit of interest since CJ was broken by a certain co chairman commish in here... haha ass! jj anyways.

Yeah guys im down for more stuff, i think dave has the cap book down in season after week 2 or 3 so i am more than willing to pick up some extra in the season and help out on cap stuff in the off season. I think i did maybe 6 sheets last off season cause dave a beast.

So basically, sign me up for whatever, just remember yall that im afk most days from 9pm eastern till 2 pm eastern.