With only one undefeated user team left.....

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by JrRawlins, Jul 29, 2010.

?

First User National Title

1. This year -- Gators or Lawdog

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Next year

10.0%
  3. Two Seasons

30.0%
  4. Three Seasons or More....

70.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

With only one undefeated user team left.....

When will a user win a national title?

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I voted for next year. Gators would still have to play Nebraska, and I'm assuming either Texas or OU from the South. These sliders make the games against the big boys tough. Lawdog has to hope for Bama to now drop 2 SEC games to give him a shot at the SEC title, but I'm not sure if Ole Miss has to face Florida from the SEC east.

3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Mizzou has murderer's row coming up where I think in consecutive weeks I play TTU, Tex, Okla, and KSU.

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I'm not even sure it will be next year or the year after. I think most of the teams (besides OM and a few others with young talent) will see a significant drop off in the next two years.

Wake will be rebuilding after next year, that's for sure.

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I'm not even sure it will be next year or the year after. I think most of the teams (besides OM and a few others with young talent) will see a significant drop off in the next two years.

Wake will be rebuilding after next year, that's for sure.

6. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

I can't imagine anyone winning one this year. Some CPU teams are really, really, good.

I think if we don't win one over the next two years, it could be a while. Im losing a ton on defense, and though I have some young talent, my secondary is terrible, and Bama threw for about 340 yards in the first half against me. Julio Jones, ran over my SS on one play, I actually felt bad for him.

7. JrRawlins

I think my shot was this year..... and with the loss to Kansas, I need Mizzou to drop one for me to get to the BIG 12 title game and even though i might not be rated high enough to make the title game..... after this year.... i lose 80 percent of my offense with Daniel Thomas leavin.... and my defense really suffers as i lose my linebackers and my SS and my best cover corner..... damn, I hate Kansas.....

8. JrRawlins

I voted for two years.... but Gators has a legit shot to make it, if he can get out of the BIG XII.......

9. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I'll be interested to see what Missouri does against Texas Tech after Taylor Potts absolutely abused my secondary.

10. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

I've got to practice my offense, but I'm liking it so far.

11. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

The defense has played great to date, but I haven't played anybody noteworthy yet. The jury's still out on the Mizzou D.

12. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

Hey guys what's up, everything looks good around here and damn I miss playing. The boys are asleep and wanted to check up on you guys. My vote, if it still means anything is.............. BONDZAI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on Bondzai don't let me down.

13. JrRawlins

Whats up Flo..... Bondzai's Texas team is pretty tough... but he might have to wait til next year to try to win a title..... good to hear from you man, i hope all is well....

14. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I've already taken a few to the chin. Almost pulled off a win against JR though. Maybe next year.

15. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

Oh......my bad, didn't know JR was in your conference..... Nevermind you are never going to win shit. Everything is starting to settle down here at the crib and the family is doing well. My little guy had Colic and that was a pain but he is finally over it.

Hope you guys are enjoying the game as for me I have not even looked at it, that would hurt too much. Will try and keep up with you guys here, now that school has started. Good luck to you all. Late.

16. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    We miss you Flo...and your wife.:)

Seriously, come back so we can kick one of these slow pokes out.:) Less than a month after release we've had two 48 hour advances and now a 72 hour one...:)