Wk 1 adv @ noon est WED

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by GDip, Jul 14, 2013.

1. GDip

GDip Walk On

We are there guys! Week one has arrived. There are a few user games and since Rutgers and UCF still haven't joined I'm going to give us an extra day to get this week in. (only if we need it of course) Normally advances will be 48 hours.

I was able to adjust everyone's schedule without messing with rivalry games and ranked opponents. You should all have 2 OOC games as well.

BrewBomber and Aspect1 again, you shouldn't be effected to much by missing the preseason. You can edit your recruting board and remove any redshirts the CPU may have done for you.

Otherwise guys we are good to go.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

User games:
    Rutgers vs. Fresno St
    San Jose St. vs. Cincinnati
    Air Force vs. USF

nellycuz
    GDip
    RRAHx2
    Anthrax78
    Jonathan Applegate
    jay2149
    SFRANGER6969
    Hitmhrd72
    BrewBomber
    Aspect1
    Dase or Days
    SmashMouthFB33

• Like Like x 1
  2. GDip

GDip Walk On

BrewBomber, let me know when you get back and get the dynasty loaded up. I'll be tonight and Monday evening.

3. GDip

GDip Walk On

u play San Jose State aka SmashMouthFB33

4. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

WHoops, thanks....

SmashMouthFB33

I can play tonight after 630 pm est and I"m off tomorrow but have stuff to do during the day and golf league at night..Best for me would be this evening or early afternoon tomorrow...let me know bud thanks

5. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

6. nellycuz

7. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

Oh ok.. Dase or Days when can you play? I am free late tonight.. around midnight CST. Or tomorrow anytime.. let me know!

8. Dase or Days

Dase or Days Walk On

I have my season opener in The Flashback at 9pm(Mountain) tonight. Depending on how my wife feels about, I might be able to play our game tonight(really late). I also have Monday off and should have no issues playing anytime.

• Like Like x 1
  9. SmashMouthFB33

SmashMouthFB33 Walk On

Are you available to kickoff right at 530pm central today or shortly there after??

10. nellycuz

I was going to grab a beer after work..can you go later or can you go tomorrow evening at all?

11. SmashMouthFB33

SmashMouthFB33 Walk On

Beer is GOOD!!! Shoot me a time for each night and I will see what I can do

• Like Like x 1
  12. SmashMouthFB33

SmashMouthFB33 Walk On

Could probably play tomorrow afternoon around 1pm central if you are available

13. nellycuz

OK, tonight I'm having a few then cutting grass...so earliest it's looking like tonight would be around 9-930est, I can go as late as you want . Tomorrow I"m golfing in AM and then I could be available around 3pmish est possibly. Then after 830 pm est on Monday. Tuesday it's looking like after 9pm est. SOONER the BETTER for me, I"m anxious to play.

14. nellycuz

Won't be able to do that...MAYBE 3pm est

15. jay2149

jay2149 Walk On

im csu

16. SmashMouthFB33

SmashMouthFB33 Walk On

My feet hit the floor every morning at 5am so I don't play very late. How about tomorrow afternoon about 230 central or tomorrow night around 730pm central?? I would prefer the afternoon time if possible but both work

17. nellycuz

ok ill see what time I get back from golf, just depends how the round goes, but for sure 730cst works tomorrow...

18. BrewBomber

BrewBomber Walk On

I can go Monday night after 10p cst

19. GDip

GDip Walk On

alright, lets plan on 1030cst

20. GDip

GDip Walk On

looking like we could advance tonight. Me and BrewBomber are set to play tonight, so if jay2149 and Aspect1 can get their games in all games will be finished.
    so if you haven't already, get your recruiting finished just in case we adv. tonight.

Great job on wk 1 guys!

I'm watching stats and am noticing something that's bothered me throughout the release of this game; QB completion %. It seems more often than not the % is fairly high. Let me know if this is bothering you as well, b/c I will continue to adjust the sliders until we are comfortable with a set. Any changes I make I'll be sure to let you guys know.!

Cincinnati - nellycuz
    Fresno State - GDip
    Air Force - RRAHx2
    Hawaii - Anthrax78
    SMU - Jonathan Applegate
    Colorado State - jay2149
    Louisville - SFRANGER6969
    Wyoming - Hitmhrd72
    Rutgers - BrewBomber
    UCF - Aspect1
    USF - Dase or Days
    San Jose State - SmashMouthFB33

21. Hitmhrd72

Hitmhrd72 Walk On

I think you have to look at who they are throwing to. In a spread type offense, screen and quick passes could be a contributor. I know I had my fair share of missed throws. With the way the CPU runs any type option, the passing game might be the only way to stay in the game. I am just speaking on how my team is, not on the league as a whole.

22. GDip

GDip Walk On

yeah, it certainly hasn't been a problem in all the games. so thats good. How 'bout you, are you still seeing problems with containing the QB in the option game?

23. Hitmhrd72

Hitmhrd72 Walk On

Did you not see Nebraska's QBs stats? He would break one tackle and would be in the wind with blockers leading the way. Even with me setting the option to aggressive, he would fake hand off with no one remotely in the area to stop him. I had to basically blitz like hell to keep it from getting worse.

24. GDip

GDip Walk On

yeah i saw the stats. but wasn't sure if it was from the one 70+ yard TD run. But he is prob a top 2 or 3 running QB in real life so didn't know how much of it was BS.

25. Hitmhrd72

Hitmhrd72 Walk On

Yeah. I know.