1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

WK 1: Ravens 16 - Jets 13 (OT)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by weblink21, Feb 9, 2010.

1. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

WK 1: Ravens 16 - Jets 13 (OT)

The Baltimore Ravens got their first win of the season Sunday, but suffered a huge setback during the game,with the loss of Ray Rice. With 5:13 left in OT,the starting running back ran off right tackle for a 27 yard gain to put the Ravens in scoring position but, Rice never got off the ground after the run and had to be carted off the field. X-rays showed a broken collarbone and Rice will be out for the next nine weeks. In the game, the Ravens ran the ball a few more times and kicked the FG to win the game. In the locker room, Rice was given the game ball.

Ravens Individual Stats

J. Flacco - 20-30 238 yds, 1 TD 1 INT
    R. Rice - 19 atts 59 yds
    D. Driver - 4 recs 61 yds
    T. Suggs - 7 tkls 3 sacks

Jets Individual Stats

M. Sanchez - 19-24 222 yds, 1 TD
    T. Jones - 15 atts 29 yds
    Clowney - 5 recs 76 yds

2. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Look like the Maroney deal will pay some dividends

3. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

That was my first thought when I saw "Out 8 Weeks". I would be in ALOT of trouble if we didn't make that deal.

4. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Mark Sanchez stats looked good

5. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Sanchez played really well in the game. I don't know if you want use me as a yard stick for measuring stick for how good a player is, but if it weren't for a few late sacks I think he would have pulled it out.