wk 10 saints vs panthers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Mar 24, 2011.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I am free some mornings if that's ever a possibility for you. Tonight is our family night, but there is always an outside chance I can play after 10 pm central on thursdays. Friday I get off at noon, but I maybe car shopping. So I can play any time that afternoon or that night after 8 pm central. Saturday I have the last day of remodel on our home, but I could play early that day at say 6 am or that night after 9 pm central. I am free on sunday after 2 pm central and then again after 9 pm central.

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Should be interesting. A little family rivalry.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

@natedawg212000

My only available day is tonight I am afraid. Normally I am not this restricted, but I am going to Mobile, AL this weekend to get the marriage license and talk to a few wedding members.

I am not in the OMFL right now as I dropped out for Shiftee last week as I was going through inventory at work. I don't think I can play that late though as I have been up since 4:35 this morning and have some plans this evening as well that may go long.

Sorry, Nate, but looks like we'll have to meet up another time in game for you to beat my tail in. :)

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

So you can't play tonight and tonight's your only night? So, want me to play a sub? I may take a sim, subs suck.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Sorry, man. I am about to head out to Mobile today and I'll be out all weekend with no PS3. Gotta get the marriage license and get last minute wedding stuff in order. Two weeks away. :)

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

It's up to you about the sub/sim thing though. Completely your decision.