WK 11 Bengals vs Raiders

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by stealth, Oct 27, 2009.

1. stealth

stealth Walk On

WK 11 Bengals vs Raiders

Hey man let me know what time you are available and we will see what we can do. I am usually available after 5:30pmest thru the week

2. savaunte

savaunte Oakland Raiders

sorry bro, been busy...i really cant play until after 8 pm pst during the week, other than friday...but advance is thursday....yea..i dont get home from work until 8 pm pst...thats the earliest....i could maybe wake up an hour early though...i could get up at 4 am pst....would that work at all..??

3. stealth

stealth Walk On

other than 4:ampst are you available at all up in the day. I am off work Thursday so I will be home all day is why i ask. if not I may have to see if i can move my ps3 to another tv and we could try to play tonight at 11:00pmest. I hate doing that is the other tv isnt in hd but i will if need be. just let me know

4. stealth

stealth Walk On

i will be here tonight between 11:00-12:00pmest to play the game tonight

5. savaunte

savaunte Oakland Raiders

im sorry stealth....wife called me on my way home from work....she wanted us to go look at some new flat screens.....im really sorry for not being here when i said i would be...please have Mags set my team to CPU so you can play them tommorow....I dont wanna be the one to hold up an advance...again...im sorry for the trouble.....