Wk. 11 Saints 35 VS Giants 31

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Jun 19, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Wk. 11 Saints 35 VS Giants 31

no fancy prancy write up. I am beat. Basically Cimmy couldn't play and I got a sub. Sub was getting all the breaks, fumbles, great picks, long bomb catches, everything. English had a rough game to start, but put the team on his back and hits Henderson on a beautiful post out in the back of the endzone over 2 guys for the go ahead, game winning td with 56 seconds left in the game. Saints keep streak alive for now. I doubt I finish it out like this though...

2. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I wouldn't say I got all breaks. I played you tough on defense and forced 4 INTs, but I choked the game away at the end. Give me some credit, I was beating you for a majority of the game.

Great game though, you definitely are a competitor. No wonder you are 9-1.

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Damn, tight one. Thanks Sci for subbing for me and making the Giants look good. Usually we don't catch any breaks at all, so this is nice to hear that EA was showing us a little love this week, wish I was a part of it.

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

you got 3 fumbles at key times, that was getting some nice breaks. There were other things, but to be honest i cant remember them. You did play extremely well, not taking anything from you, but you did get all the breaks until late in the game.

5. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I used the strip button. I missed alot of tackles going for the turnovers. I knew if I was going to win, I would have to create the turnover.

3 Fumbles? Did I really create 7 turnovers against you? Damn, that's pretty impressive. How on earth did I lose?