Wk 11 Saints 45 vs Bucs 13

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Dec 14, 2009.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Wk 11 Saints 45 vs Bucs 13

[​IMG]
    SAINTS WIN 2 IN A ROW - BEAT HOPELESS BUCS
    [​IMG]
    Tampa Bay - Savage Mason Reporting

The New Orleans Saints (5-5) came to St. Louis to face a struggling Tampa Bucs (1-9) team who was fighting for a win and fighting for respect.

Saints would win the toss and defer to the 2nd half. Bucs and Saints both wouldn't do too much, as the Bucs defense picked Brees off time and time again this game (a total of 5 times). Saints would strike first with a 14 yard td pass to Coles for a 7-0 lead.

Bucs would answer, but this time on defense, as Talib picks off Brees for a long pick 6 to make it 7-7.

Saints picked up where they left off on offense, as this time a great drive was ended with a 4 yard dive by westbrook. Westbrook had a amazing game for only the 2nd time this season going over 100 yards. 14-7 Saints

Saints defense would force a pick of their own on the next drive. Castillias who was benched and then brought back earlier this seasons takes it back to the house for a 21-7 lead.

Bucs would kick a fg as time expired to end the scoring for the half and make it 21-10 Saints.

In the 2nd half Saints brees would hook up with Henderson on a 47 yard flee flicker to bring the score to 28-10 saints in control.

Bucs would add a fg late in the 3rd to make it 28-13 and end the bucs scoring.

About mid-way through the 4th, J.Miller, one of the most explosive returners in the game and a great FA pick up for the saints, takes a punt back 66 yards for the score. 35-13 Saints.

Saints would tack on 10 more points with a Edwards td grab and a Harley kick. Saints owner/gm/coach Nate expressed in his post game interview that he did run up the score a little bit after being aggravated for playing the game 3 times due to owner complications.

Saints picked up a much needed win and look to get their game back together and make a run for the OMFL Wildcard. Next week is one of the toughest opponents yet for the Saints as they face the #2 Patriots at home on Monday Night Football.

Player of the game:
    [​IMG]
    D. Henderson - WR
    Henderson, one of the best wr's in the OMFL, would grab 10 catches or 124 and a td. Henderson is quietly having one of the best seasons in the OMFL, even after Saints front office tried to move him for a better wr. Henderson shows that he belongs in the talk of elite wrs in the OMFL.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

We'll see how hopeless we are in week 16 buddy when we kill your playoff chances.

FEAR THE CREAMSICKLE ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

hehe, i am ready my friend i am ready. you and i always have classic battles. i am glad your back with your 2nd (sometimes 1st) favorite team!