WK 11: Vikes vs Cards

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Dtown, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Dtown

Dtown Walk On

MMORGAN let me know when you can play? I'll be on so lets get it in.

2. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

I can play tuesday night after 8pm? Im having some internet problems at the moment and cant get my xbox on live. If i can get on tonight I'll send you a message.

3. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

Yeah my wireless bridge went kapoot and I'm just going to get a 360s tomorrow on the way home from work probably. I can play after 8pm sorry.

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

The advance is late tonight. If one of you cannot play please let me know so I can kick whichever person I need to so the other can play the CPU.

Morgan, you're playing games connected wirelessly? I really, strongly advise against that.

Dtown - if you're trying to tag someone type their name like this @mmorgan184

5. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

Ok im home and online at 8pm like i said i would be just to see that the vikings played the cpu and won. I really dont care that i lost because its a lost season for this team either way but nobody gave the vikings permission to play the cpu and he completely ignored this thread once i posted in it and tried to communicate when i could play. Communication is a two way street dtown.

Keller, please. I dont need your advice on my networking. I have a great and stable connection and have all of my wireless hardware flashed with ddwrt. My wireless router that i set up as a bridge for my game room died and i decided to get the s console and just use its built in wireless instead of taking another hour or two to set up a new router.

At least i have an hour of free time to drop my old hard drive into this new console now.

Dtown
    Keller

6. Keller

Shaun Mason - care to back me up on playing games wirelessly. Maybe he'll listen to an admin.

RynoAid - How would you like to handle?

7. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

Im not running a cat5 cable through my house the way it is right now.

8. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

I would like a clarification here as well; I have a wireless device for my Xbox that I use; are we supposed to hard wire (direct connect) to Xbox for our games?? I've never done this, and have never had issues with my connection for games. Maybe you guys are talking about something different?

9. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

Same here i play my games wireless and havnt had any problems i have a cable for direct connect but my room is too far from the router

10. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    It isn't our business to tell people how to run their personal affairs unless it is affecting other people. If people start complaining about lag being unbearable against him we'll reevaluate.

11. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Keller

You need to find out why Dtown played the CPU.

12. Keller

I'm not saying you HAVE to do anything. All I'm saying is, with how difficult it can be to play games with other people, do you REALLY believe that a wireless connection is as stable as a wired one? In my opinion, and the emphasis is on opinion, you are absolutely crazy to play games in a competitive environment with a wireless connection. The slightest packet loss due to interference or what have you = bad experience.

13. Keller

Its possible he didn't know mmorgan's team was supposed to be a user team - not sure. Thats the ONLY reason I can think of.

14. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    He initiated this thread.

15. Keller

Interesting.

Dtown, help us out here...