WK 12 #18 asu vs #3 UCLA <PAC - 10>

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jfosh, May 19, 2009.

1. jfosh

jfosh Super

WK 12 #18 asu vs #3 UCLA &lt;PAC - 10&gt;

With a victory over USC in week 10 and win over ASU in week 11 Oregon kept its National Title hopes alive. Now its UCLA's turn. They must dispose of the "XFL" Sun Devils, I mean Arizona State Sundevils in week 12. Then its the monster game in week 13 against Oregon.

There are 3 story lines that you should be following this week.

1st
    What in the hell is going on at Arizona State University? We need to open a investigation into this program promptly!! You thought Kenyon Martin was a thug, what about this guy.

[​IMG]

What is inside that arm club? Some think this guy looks like a clown!! Im sure he has shit on under his sleeves you cant see.

Next Problem at ASU....This is not the XFL its the Pac-10 Tradition I. Where is the commissoner?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2nd

Were calling our own shot in this game right in the school paper!!!
    [​IMG]
    I can see it now ASU boarding that flight in December to El Paso and the Sun Bowl!!!!

[​IMG]

3rd
    [​IMG][​IMG]

There is a lot of football season left for UCLA and it starts here. At #3 your hopes are still alive but you dont make it to the BCS championship from that spot. ASU will be gunning for a win in a matchup it has dominated. But the tide turned when Latimer ran back ASU's failed 2 pt conversion last season to put UCLA over the top and put the past to bed!!!

8:30EST ASU V UCLA www.justin.tv/jfosh

2. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Haha beautiful setup......lol @ the club thug

I don't know how you guys are going to top last year's game, but I'll be popping in to check this one out

3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    LOL fosh...

I gotta peep this game...i'm rooting for a UCLA win of course ;)

I didn't move an inch...only #6 in BCS polls. I'ma need a win here, and beat UCLA to move me up...then pray for losses to Homa, UCF, Michigan/Purdue.

Pretty much my chances are shot.

Likely scnerio I'ma need is for Purdue to lose to Oklahoma State, then I'll get the loss to Michigan/Oklahoma either way. Then I'ma need UCF to lose to PSU and of course I'ma need UCLA to win then beat them...sigh :(...

go UCLA lol...

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

UCLA wins by 17........

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Title game: Purdue vs Cincinatti.....nuff said

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

LOLOL FOSH!

All I will predict is that this game is gonna be very close; these are two players that play each other every single day, they know each other's tendencies perfectly. When that happens I can only predict a close game.

Yo let's see if we can advance after this game tonight, we have a couple guys on bye weeks, and this is the only user game. Can we all get it done by tonight?

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

[​IMG]

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

LOL that thing is classic. I can never find it when I need it.

9. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    bookmark this page ;)

i finished my game already.