wk 12 - DEN 30 - KC 14

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by nellycuz, Oct 28, 2012.

1. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

Broncos Fight off Chiefs in Division Battle
    [​IMG]

Champ Bailey gets 4th quarter interception to seal the victory for the Broncos. Before that, KC and coach JFace907 were on the brinks of a historical comeback as they had a tough first half. Broncos come out of the gates roaring with the first play is a dump off to Mcgahee for 70+ yards and a touchdown. A couple of punts from KC and an interception by Matt Cassle, it looked like the Broncos were going to run away with this one. After being down 17-0 at halftime the Chiefs try to come back outscoring the Broncos 14-13 in the second half but too little too late.

Cassel was 13/30 128 yards 4 INTS
    Jamaal Charles was 14 for 114 and 1 long touchdown

Player of the game for the Broncos goes to Ronnie Hillman (12 for 138 yards 2 td (1rush/1rec)
    Manning was 14-23 227 yards 1 td 1 int

Coach nellycuz has won a few games in a row now and is really starting to figure out if you win the turnover battle you should come out on top at the end of the day. This was a good win for the Broncos organization.
    GG jface see you again soon

2. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Worst game i've had with Cassel since taking over the team. I had played really efficient with him until then. You had some solid user plays on defense. Without the big plays i really had nothing. Great game.

3. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Taking out two division opponents in a row! Looking like a solid AFC West for years to come.

• Like Like x 1