wk 12 - DEN 30 - KC 14

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by nellycuz, Oct 28, 2012.

1. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

Jul 24, 2012
    Broncos Fight off Chiefs in Division Battle

Champ Bailey gets 4th quarter interception to seal the victory for the Broncos. Before that, KC and coach JFace907 were on the brinks of a historical comeback as they had a tough first half. Broncos come out of the gates roaring with the first play is a dump off to Mcgahee for 70+ yards and a touchdown. A couple of punts from KC and an interception by Matt Cassle, it looked like the Broncos were going to run away with this one. After being down 17-0 at halftime the Chiefs try to come back outscoring the Broncos 14-13 in the second half but too little too late.

Cassel was 13/30 128 yards 4 INTS
    Jamaal Charles was 14 for 114 and 1 long touchdown

Player of the game for the Broncos goes to Ronnie Hillman (12 for 138 yards 2 td (1rush/1rec)
    Manning was 14-23 227 yards 1 td 1 int

Coach nellycuz has won a few games in a row now and is really starting to figure out if you win the turnover battle you should come out on top at the end of the day. This was a good win for the Broncos organization.
    GG jface see you again soon

2. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Jul 1, 2010
    Worst game i've had with Cassel since taking over the team. I had played really efficient with him until then. You had some solid user plays on defense. Without the big plays i really had nothing. Great game.
  3. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Jun 15, 2012
    Taking out two division opponents in a row! Looking like a solid AFC West for years to come.
    • Like Like x 1