1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

WK 12 Falcons Vs Bucs

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by wajomatik, Dec 13, 2009.

1. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

WK 12 Falcons Vs Bucs

sorry to see the old owner leave hope a new one gets here soon so I dont have to throttle the CPU. But hey the way I have played my last two games maybe thats the only way I can get a win

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'll swap to Tampa Bay to play you Wajy. That is another way to guarantee a W. ;)

UPDATE: I may NOT have been joking about this Wajy. I am working to see if I can switch to Bucs. If it goes through I'll post up my schedule for the week, or you can look at the Chiefs/Chargers schedule. It's the same.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Just wanted to update officially:

Sunday: After Saints game possibly
    Monday: Anytime after 2 pm central
    Tuesday: NOT AVAILABLE
    Wednesday: Anytime after 1:30 pm central
    Thursday: Anytime after 1:30 pm central
    Friday: Anytime after 2 pm central

Let me know what times are best for you and I'll try to make it happen.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Any timeframe that is good for you Wajy? Just curious to see if we can get the game in Monday or Wednesday so I can get some scrim games in with the Bucs.

5. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Let's go Winuvas I have alot of tough games for the rest of the season. I'm going to need you to help me out with the Falcons and Saints. I don't think any wild card teams will come out of the South this season.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Only thing I can do is play spoiler at this point. Technically, I'm not mathematically eliminated from winning the NFC South. But I would have to win out and all three teams in front of me would have to pretty much lose every game here on out.

Although I would like a high draft pick, maybe even #1 overall...so do I "throw" games to try for the #1 pick, or be a jerk and beat everyone in the NFC South? Decisions, decisions....

7. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I say beat Falcons then throw game to Panthers then do what ever you want after that. LOL

8. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I just made this race way more interesting this week!

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Hey Wajy just post your timeframes and I'll check on them tomorrow sometime. I know you said you would when we chatted on PSN, so just waiting patiently. :)

10. wajomatik

It looks like the best bet for me is going to be on Friday. Would you be willing to do a 9pm MNT on Friday? If not we can play earlier, pretty much 430pm to 12am mnt is open for me on friday

11. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'd personally like to shoot for earlier Friday. I should be home by about 2:00 central (1 MNT right?). So the earlier the better, and I can do as early as 4:30 MNT (5:30 CNT).

I feel like a commercial. Watch our show at 7:30/6:30 Central!

Also, in a rare spot I'm off early today and have about a two hour window from now to play a game if you're available. I'll send you a message on PSN if I see you.

12. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

thursday is last day to play. let me know what to do here.

13. wajomatik

Win can you play tonight say around 830mnt (Wednesday)