1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Wk 12: Lions @ Jets

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by klaximilian, Feb 21, 2014.

1. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

heathh

Hey Heathh,

Looking to see when you are free to play our week 12 game. I'm free the following:

Tonight
    Saturday after 5:30pm EST
    Sunday from 12:30pm EST - 4pm EST
    Monday all day

Let me know what works best for you.

tj

2. heathh

heathh Walk On

Hey man I should be good to go for Saturday. Do you need a definite time? Or can I hit you up an hour before im ready?

3. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

A ballpark timeframe would be great, but I'm sure i'll be available regardless

4. heathh

heathh Walk On

Sorry I didn't answer you last night. I was exhausted after work. I went to bed like an old old man! Lol.

Im sure a window of 5:30-7:30 pm est should work. I can hit you up later on through the day.

5. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

heathh

It's looking like I won't be able to play until around 7-730 EST now, and that's a bit of an estimate. Unless you want to get this game out of the way in about 30-45 minutes.

let me know if that works for you.

6. heathh

heathh Walk On

If its ok we can play later tonight. Im free later. Right now my Nephew is over here playing Lego Heroes.

I would love to play now tho. But he's excited im playing games with him. I need to cherish this time!