WK 12: LSU 31 OM 7

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by jdrhammer, Feb 11, 2010.

1. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

Oct 29, 2009
    WK 12: LSU 31 OM 7

I got waxed. It was one of those games where nothing broke loose for me and even when it was close, I just couldn't swing the momentum.

Started out down 3-0. I made a nice long drive to get within the 10 and threaten to score. On 3rd down I passed sending the HB up the gut and the LB morphed like he had wings to INT my pass that would have been a score.

Later in the 2nd qtr, I attempted an out against man and...you guessed it, perfectly played by the DB and returned for the score. My QB was mauled all day in the backfield. I don't think LSU had their camping license so they should have been penalized. lol

In the meantime, I had several, probably 4 or 5 passes that hit my defenders in the hands but they didn't haul it in.

The 2nd half was big plays for LSU with a huge run by Ford for a score and then a perfectly called WR Screen that went the distance. I blitzed on the strong side and the WR had nothing but green in front of him.

I finally squeezed one in late in the 4th by going for it on 4th and 4 or 5.

Great game by LSU! Glad he's back in the saddle. I'll be glad to face him in Oxford next season without Sheppard, hopefully Ford, and see how well he's recruited. lol