wk 12 Titans/Cardinals

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TRudethaDude, Oct 30, 2009.

1. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

wk 12 Titans/Cardinals

hey man. i will be available to play anytime after 3pm today. i will be busy for friday and saturday and wont be available to play sunday until 6pm. i am on west coast time. it would be ideal to get it in today/tonight if possible. let me know as ill check back here as much as possible to make it work.

2. wolf0994

wolf0994 Walk On

This is unfortunate as I am available to play til about 2 pm your time today, then just about any time saturday (except trick or treating time) and can play sunday before 4pm as thats when I head to work.

I work weekend night shifts but I took saturday off for my kids.

Just to be clear cuz I just got home not to long ago from work and I am tired, my avail is

Today starting before or at 1pm my time *2pm yours* (however I am laying down napping throughout the day trying to recover from work lastnight but I will check this as often as I can)
    Tomorrow just about all day minus trick or treating hours.
    Sunday all day pretty much up until 3-4 pm my time cuz I gotta get rdy for work.

3. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

hmmmm. tomorrow i will be gone all day and not coming back home until you will be at work on sunday. i get off work at 3pm today my time and i can be ready to play by 3:10 at the very latest. i may leave work by 2:50 to be home by 3. if u can somehow meet then i can play. if not i can try to wake up at the buttcrack of dawn tomorrow to play if u can play really early. let me know if either of those options are possible. when i say early tomorrow i would have to play at like 6am my time if u wanna do that im still down.

4. wolf0994

wolf0994 Walk On

I am sorry I didnt get back to you. I wasnt home from noon my time on. I had to go to my kids school then head to work.

I dont get home until about 845 am your time tomorrow. So that wouldnt work either unless you can start that late. The only other thing I can think of is maybe monday morning if Mags hasnt advanced it yet like last week.

5. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

hey wolf whats up man? well my whole set of weekend plans just fell through and nowi will be available pretty much anytime today and tomorrow. let me know what time you want to meet up and we should be able to make it happen.

6. wolf0994

wolf0994 Walk On

Oh that sucks bro, I am sorry to hear that. If its ok with you lets shoot for tomorrow morning. Not sure if you mind playing early or not. I can be negotiable with it. I was thinkin maybe 9 am your time or so... If you got some other ideas let me know.

7. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

the only times im not really available tomorrow are like 8am to 12pm my time. im going to play basketball. anytime besides that i can make it for sure. im still optn to play at 7am tomorrow too before i leave if u want.

8. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

hey man just checking back again. im not doing much at all tonight if u wind up wanting to play. other then the times listed above tomorrow i can play. please name a time and i will be there.

9. wolf0994

wolf0994 Walk On

I can try to be there tomorrow at 7. I cant promise it though cuz that is 6 am my time, the morning after halloween for a guy with 5 kids. So I am sure you can do the math. But I will do my best.

10. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

hey man when you replied with that i was sound asleep already. today its sunday at 11am my time. i am available at anytime all day today. u can text me if u like to reach me faster 4086876497. if not ill try to check this as much as possible today to meet with you.

11. wolf0994

wolf0994 Walk On

I got called into work early. This is the first chance I have had to post something. I have been here for 3 1/2 hrs already. Go ahead and have Mags drop me for this game so you can play the CPU. Unless he doesnt plan on actually doing the advance til tomorrow. Cuz I could get it in when I get home tomorrow morning. I know last week he didnt do the advance til monday night.

I am sorry bro