Wk 14: Bears v Rams

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Cimmy24, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Wk 14: Bears v Rams

Hey man. I can't play til Monday at the soonest....let me know what is good

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Hey man...still waiting to hear from you...

3. chrisdstan

chrisdstan Walk On

I just need a time when you gonna be around

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

How about 9 pm est?

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

Whats going on with this game guys? Need to get it in.

6. Big D

Big D Walk On

Chrisdstan, if you don't post here tonight I am going to set you to CPU. Cimmy has posted three times trying to get a game in....you need to be more proactive in getting your game scheduled.

I'll give you until midnight EST.

7. chrisdstan

chrisdstan Walk On

Sdunlap you need to chill your horses dude im online everynight since advance he couldnt play until today so what's your deal, but anyway rams we can try at 9, I got thunderstorms going on here in ohio so hopefully it moves on here in the next 15mins.

8. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

If you want to wait thats cool...lets try and shoot for 10 pm est? Ill hop on PSN to let you know...just ordered some food cause I was running late so Im waiting on that and gonna grab a bite.

9. Big D

Big D Walk On

This hasn't been your first issue with forum activity. . .remember you are on you last shot for a variety of issues chris. . .

As our league rules state, your game needs to be SCHEDULED no later than 3 days after the advance. This is day #4....and it is just now getting finalized. This can't happen in the future. . .

10. chrisdstan

chrisdstan Walk On

And but i asked for a time and plus he said he couldnt play until sunday so why sweat it, hell it was easter when he responded, i could see if i never came on here but you talking as if I've never played a game and that stuff your talking about was all last season never once this season so your facts are wrong this time, anyway game over you can sit back and wait for me to mess up again.

11. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Not trying to throw fuel to the fire here chris...you played a quality game and I am not getting caught up in your "off the field" issues, cause frankly I don't know them, I haven't been around long enough...just covering my ass in saying...

I first posted on Friday, you didn't reply til Easter, then I replied again a few hours later...not trying to throw you under the bus...just don't wanna be pulled down either

12. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Adding to this...we both agreed on Monday...game was scheduled to be played on Monday night...within the 3 day period

13. Big D

Big D Walk On

Yes, which is why I jumped in.....Cimmy had posted 3 times trying to get the game in.

Advance was late Thursday night. Sunday was day 3.

Just realize that your game needs to be scheduled no later than 3 days after the advance, and the scheduled time put here on the forums. We do this to avoid situations where games get simmed...

Last week you didn't even post in your thread.

I'm not doing this to jump on your ass personally, but I have a responsibility to make sure all the owners are doing their 'jobs' to make sure this league stays active and running through the spring and summer.

Just post in these scheduling forums as set out in the rulebook and you won't here from me. I don't appreciate your snide remarks after I catch you not adhering to our rules...that's your problem not mine.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.