WK 14 Eagles (42) Saints (35)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by VishaL, Apr 2, 2010.

1. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

Oct 8, 2009
    WK 14 Eagles (42) Saints (35)

Eagles Recieve ball to start us off, a good drive to start but it stalls at the 2 yard line and eagles settle for a FG, 3-0

Eagles Kickoff and J.Miller of the saints Brings itback all the way, 7-3 saints

eagles ball again, driving downfield, after stops on 1st and 2nd down,Manning sneaks it in the endzone on 3rd down, 10-7 eagles

Saint ball and there forced to punt after a dropped ball on 3rd down
    Manning would capitalize on a 29yd td pass to Toliver, 17-7 eagles

the saints fight back and answer with a 26yd td pass to Henderson from English, 17-14 eagles, the eagles add a FG as the half expires, 20-14 eagles @ halftime

saints get ball to start 3rd, and are driving at will, M.Bush punches it in from 2 yards out 21- 20 saints back on top,

saint stop the eagles and force a punt, and the saints would take advantage as English hits Keller 77yds to paydirt 28-20 saints up

Reggie Bush would answer with a run up the middle 78yd for the score, weaver runs in the 2point conversion and we are tied at 28

Saints ball and they put together a fantastic drive which end with D. Henderson 5yd catch from English, 35-28 Saints

Eagles take the field, and would tie up the game again when Toliver catches a 13yd TD , 35-35

Saints ball and they get down to round the 15 yd line but english throws a int in the endzone, Q.Demps bring it out to the 35, but then Manning throws a int as chip Vaugn snags it, now less than a minute, saints ball , pressure on english, as its tipped up in the air around the line of scrimmage, D.Florence is in right spot at right time and intercepts it for the TD 42-35 eagles, saints with 30 secs left get in distance to take a shot at the endzone but time expires after the shot,
    GG NATE, i really lucked up, ur offense was great in the 2nd half i had no answer
  2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Jul 29, 2009
    ya great game man. i had to 'think' both on defense and offense. I really worked my tail off to win this one and had it in the bucket, then 2 really stupid plays where my qb gets hit and throws 2 picks. Sucks, but that's the way this season crumbles.
  3. Big D

Big D Walk On

Oct 8, 2009
    Your season hasn't crumbled yet. You could still be in the #6 spot after this week unless the Cowboys upset the Giants......

Have a little faith....hopefully my preseason prediction will pan out....