1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

WK 14 Eagles (42) Saints (35)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by VishaL, Apr 2, 2010.

1. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

WK 14 Eagles (42) Saints (35)

Eagles Recieve ball to start us off, a good drive to start but it stalls at the 2 yard line and eagles settle for a FG, 3-0

Eagles Kickoff and J.Miller of the saints Brings itback all the way, 7-3 saints

eagles ball again, driving downfield, after stops on 1st and 2nd down,Manning sneaks it in the endzone on 3rd down, 10-7 eagles

Saint ball and there forced to punt after a dropped ball on 3rd down
    Manning would capitalize on a 29yd td pass to Toliver, 17-7 eagles

the saints fight back and answer with a 26yd td pass to Henderson from English, 17-14 eagles, the eagles add a FG as the half expires, 20-14 eagles @ halftime

saints get ball to start 3rd, and are driving at will, M.Bush punches it in from 2 yards out 21- 20 saints back on top,

saint stop the eagles and force a punt, and the saints would take advantage as English hits Keller 77yds to paydirt 28-20 saints up

Reggie Bush would answer with a run up the middle 78yd for the score, weaver runs in the 2point conversion and we are tied at 28

Saints ball and they put together a fantastic drive which end with D. Henderson 5yd catch from English, 35-28 Saints

Eagles take the field, and would tie up the game again when Toliver catches a 13yd TD , 35-35

Saints ball and they get down to round the 15 yd line but english throws a int in the endzone, Q.Demps bring it out to the 35, but then Manning throws a int as chip Vaugn snags it, now less than a minute, saints ball , pressure on english, as its tipped up in the air around the line of scrimmage, D.Florence is in right spot at right time and intercepts it for the TD 42-35 eagles, saints with 30 secs left get in distance to take a shot at the endzone but time expires after the shot,
    GG NATE, i really lucked up, ur offense was great in the 2nd half i had no answer

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

ya great game man. i had to 'think' both on defense and offense. I really worked my tail off to win this one and had it in the bucket, then 2 really stupid plays where my qb gets hit and throws 2 picks. Sucks, but that's the way this season crumbles.

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

Your season hasn't crumbled yet. You could still be in the #6 spot after this week unless the Cowboys upset the Giants......

Have a little faith....hopefully my preseason prediction will pan out....