1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

WK 14 Pats vs Jets

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Coach KO, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Tomorrow.

Lets get it done. Anytime really.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

horrible scheduling thread and horrible no response. if nothing by the am then play a sub.

3. Fr3sH_UC

Fr3sH_UC Walk On

sorry =/ again jets game today n yestorday i was prepairing for the game so wasn't even online at all im free all day money

4. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

In agree that it was a bad scheduling thread so my apologies. I should have said I was around all weekend but didn't.

Tonights availability: 9p-12p (The 9p kickoff depends on how quick I can get my kids to bed)

I may be able to do it during the day if you around. pockets of availability are not easy to predict but if I see you on AIM we can discuss. Maybe in the morning I could fit it in.

5. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Jersey/ Im around now and can go for up until midnight with a break to put the kids to bed.