WK 14 VIKES vs LIONS

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Dtown, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Dtown

Dtown Walk On

HovaTheGodMC

Can you play tonight around 8cst?

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Still waiting for you to reply to one of my many tags.

3. Dtown

Dtown Walk On

Keller
    Did you get my txt that I sent you? Well here's a response to your txt! Why exactly did I do wrg sent a msg to the guy asking when he could play received no response. Waited all for him on the console never saw him on. When I looked again saw you or someone had booted him this was shortly before the adv. Am I supposed to msg get simmed on even though people don't responed in a timely mannner? Why won't you respond to my xbox msg or the txt I sent you today at 3:34? The last guy I was supposed ton play never accepted my friend request nor any of my mgs oh i almost forgot hadn't been on for like three or four days
    A

4. Dtown

Dtown Walk On

Keller
    Did you get my txt that I sent you? Well here's a response to your txt! Why exactly did I do wrg sent a msg to the guy asking when he could play received no response. Waited all for him on the console never saw him on. When I looked again saw you or someone had booted him this was shortly before the adv. Am I supposed to msg get simmed on even though people don't responed in a timely mannner? Why won't you respond to my xbox msg or the txt I sent you today at 3:34? The last guy I was supposed ton play never accepted my friend request nor any of my mgs oh i almost forgot hadn't been on for like three or four days
    A

5. Dtown

Dtown Walk On

Keller
    A

6. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

lol triple

7. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

FYI games are scheduled on here not on xbox.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dtown

Dtown Walk On

I know the gms are scheduled on the forums but that dosent excuse people from ignoring msg . I might not post all the time but if you look I try and schedule the gms with guys.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
  9. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ghost

lol busted

11. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Dtown, Given that you are newer, some people may not know who you are when they receive a random friend request. The forum is an integral part of what we do, particularly communication wise. From my perspective, there's no way you could have thought that the right thing to do was to play the CPU Cardinals in Week 11. Maybe you can try again and explain to me/us why you thought it was the right move because I just don't understand.

What should have happened, if his game times were not doable for you, is you should post or contact me so we can come to an agreement amongst each other.... Whether you should have in fact been entitled to play the CPU or whether he should have or whether it should have been simmed altogether or whether we could push the advance date back slightly to accommodate.

Shaun Mason
    RynoAid

12. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    ALL GAMES ARE SCHEDULE ON THE FORUMS.

No exceptions.

13. Dtown

Dtown Walk On

RynoAid

Jst let me know if you guys are going to move on from this or not . I'm not going to do the back and forth with guys its stupid, I know three guys in this leag that i've played with since 09nacaa and they can tell you that i'm not a cheater . Morgan sry about the misunderstanding but i'm not going to repeat myself over and over to anyone about a gm if i'm in cool if not cool .

14. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

Dtown didnt mean anything by it as he explained it to me (over the phone) since I know him. This means nothing because I am neither a moderator or Commish of the league but the guys team is 2-12 or something. Im quite sure he was trying to do this to get into the playoffs ;).

In all seriousness though; he's in another League that I am in and never has a problem scheduling games with guys in that League

15. Ghost

LMAO that actually made me laugh just now true took me about 20 minutes to find dtown when we had a game

16. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Thank the computer for giving you a win! (y)

17. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

You haven't repeated anything because you haven't given a reason as to why you played the computer. The loss against you completely eliminated me from the playoffs and if I had won against you I might have had an outside chance of getting into the playoffs depending on how they play out. At first I wasn't mad about it but I have been winning some games lately and this one loss that was basically stolen from me might be the loss that breaks my season.

18. Ghost

lol one loss wouldn't have made a difference but i understand where you are coming from and what you mean

19. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

Without that loss I would have had a legitimate chance to finish 9-7. That's looking like a record that could grab a wildcard spot in the NFC in this league.