Wk 15: Steelers 24 Cardinals 21

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by savaunte, Jul 4, 2010.

1. savaunte

savaunte Oakland Raiders

Wk 15: Steelers 24 Cardinals 21

Not sure how to right up a game summary for this game. Cards controlled the game almost the whole way, but the Steelers hung tough and found a way to stay close and then steal a win right at the end with a FG.

Guess chalk it up to too many mistakes by my opponent and to my defense coming through on key drives to keep me within striking distance. Theres just no way I should of been in this game...."shrugs" but a win is a win and ill take it....(y)

GG Cards gl rest of the season

2. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Thanks Savaunte. I think I'm going to show up in that Crystal Ball this week.

3. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

And how about that Larry Johnson sighting? My LB core has been the Achilles heel of my squad all season...and this game they played "turribly". Made LJ look like he was still in his prime.

I don't think you are giving yourself enough credit. You dominated time of possession, which really is the key to beating me since my offense isn't really capable of scoring points quickly unless Bjoern gets free which he was unable to do.

This was EXACTLY the type of loss I needed. I'm pretty sure I'll be ditching the run heavy playbook now and maybe even benching Matt Lienart...We shall see...

4. savaunte

savaunte Oakland Raiders

Your right pbates, I did dominate in time of possesion and I also won the turnover battle. I didnt realize I had the ball for 20 minutes. The turnovers were the real killers for you though...3 ints and a fumble makes it almost impossible for anyone to win. I hope my D continues to play good and I maybe there will be more LJ sightings in my final 2 games.....lol....Parker couldnt do squat...not sure why LJ was just blowing up your D.....but soon as I saw him plowing his way for first downs I rode him the rest of the game...lol