1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

WK 16 Eagles (37) Jags (24)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by VishaL, Apr 14, 2010.

1. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

WK 16 Eagles (37) Jags (24)

Eagles get ball first but go 3 and out and punt it to the jags, good drive by the jags and Brees would hit Klopfenstien for 5 yards and the TD 7-0 Jags up
    Eagles p.manning throws a INT, jags ball but after a drop on 3rd down are forced to punt
    the eagles ball and they finally get on the board with a 53 yard FG by Hauschka, 7-3 Jags up,
    Jax's ball and they return with a 54 yard FG by J. Price, 10-3 jags up

eagles ball and on the play after the 2min warning P.Manning would hit D.Jack 71 yds for the TD, now tied at 10,
    jags ball with 1:48 but brees would throw a pick, eagles reach the 10 yard but would settle for a FG as we reach the half, 13-10 eagles,

jags get ball to start 3rd qt but price would miss a FG for the jags, eagles ball now and bush caps the drive with a 3yd td run, 20-10 eagles up

4th QT...........

jags ball and now we are in the 4th and R. Jennings scores from 5yds out, 20-17 eagles up, eagles ball and on first play manning goes 70 yds to D.Jack for the td, 27-17 eagles, jacksonville's ball but C. Ray of the eagles houses it 67 yards 34-17 eagles, jags ball again and they quickly score in less than 2 minutes as jennings catches a 5yd td passfrom brees 34-24 eagles up, onside kick time but the receiving team gets possession, but eagles cant get a 1st down and jags use 2 timeouts, so we get a 40 yd fg by Hauschka, 37-24 eagles up with 2:01 left, jags would turn it over and kneel ends game

helleva game felt like i was playing chess, that drop u had on 3rd dwn in the 1st qt on ur 2nd series was messed up no1 was around him , Good game dunlap

2. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

:) GJ vishal!

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

Good Game Vishal.....I was upset after this game, but looking back I have nobody to blame but myself. You played lights out....GL in the playoffs bud! You've had a hell of a season so far.