WK 16 Eagles (37) Jags (24)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by VishaL, Apr 14, 2010.

1. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

WK 16 Eagles (37) Jags (24)

Eagles get ball first but go 3 and out and punt it to the jags, good drive by the jags and Brees would hit Klopfenstien for 5 yards and the TD 7-0 Jags up
    Eagles p.manning throws a INT, jags ball but after a drop on 3rd down are forced to punt
    the eagles ball and they finally get on the board with a 53 yard FG by Hauschka, 7-3 Jags up,
    Jax's ball and they return with a 54 yard FG by J. Price, 10-3 jags up

eagles ball and on the play after the 2min warning P.Manning would hit D.Jack 71 yds for the TD, now tied at 10,
    jags ball with 1:48 but brees would throw a pick, eagles reach the 10 yard but would settle for a FG as we reach the half, 13-10 eagles,

jags get ball to start 3rd qt but price would miss a FG for the jags, eagles ball now and bush caps the drive with a 3yd td run, 20-10 eagles up

4th QT...........

jags ball and now we are in the 4th and R. Jennings scores from 5yds out, 20-17 eagles up, eagles ball and on first play manning goes 70 yds to D.Jack for the td, 27-17 eagles, jacksonville's ball but C. Ray of the eagles houses it 67 yards 34-17 eagles, jags ball again and they quickly score in less than 2 minutes as jennings catches a 5yd td passfrom brees 34-24 eagles up, onside kick time but the receiving team gets possession, but eagles cant get a 1st down and jags use 2 timeouts, so we get a 40 yd fg by Hauschka, 37-24 eagles up with 2:01 left, jags would turn it over and kneel ends game

helleva game felt like i was playing chess, that drop u had on 3rd dwn in the 1st qt on ur 2nd series was messed up no1 was around him , Good game dunlap

2. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

:) GJ vishal!

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

Good Game Vishal.....I was upset after this game, but looking back I have nobody to blame but myself. You played lights out....GL in the playoffs bud! You've had a hell of a season so far.