1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

WK 17 Broncos vs Chiefs

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by sammymitchell25, Apr 16, 2010.

1. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

WK 17 Broncos vs Chiefs

I can play the rest of tonight, or Saturday after 5 pm eastern. Sunday may play golf, but anytime other than that

Let me know when you want to play!!!! ill be on AIM all night tonight

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'm available now. I checked AIM for ya but it says you are offline. Otherwise, here's my schedule:

Friday: available with fiancee permission
    Saturday: Hit and miss, car shopping
    Sunday: Available all day with permission
    Monday: After 1:30 pm central available
    Tuesday: After 1:30 pm central available for a bit, then after 9:30 pm central if we start real close to 9:30 pm central.

3. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

im ready now too, i am on AIM now till late tonight, hit me up

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Hoping my internet is better tomorrow Sammy. I'll get on AIM after I'm done car shopping and I'll let you know.

5. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Ill be home by 5 pm et. Wont be hard to contact, hit me up, or contact Web to find me

6. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Ok Man, Im home and we can play when u get this message, Im on AIM. I leave for 30 minutes soon but i doubt its when ur ready.

Message me when U get home from car-shopping

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I just got home. Good news is I am now a car owner. Man this is a taxing process. lol

I'll need a bit of time to get situated and relaxed a bit. Say try 7 pm central? I am hoping my internet is better tonight than it has been. About to run it on a test run and if it isn't, then I may need a sub (sucks man I want to play lol) since I am on this internet until Tuesday.

8. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Let me know

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Tried out internet and it's connecting a lot quicker than it was before. I think we'll be good if you want to go for a game. I'm wanting to play a week and get some more reps in with new offensive schemes.