wk 17 colts vs browns

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by stealth, May 16, 2011.

1. stealth

stealth Walk On

let me know when u can play.

I can play tuesday from 6:00-11:00pmest, wednesday @ 10:00pmest. Thursday prob from 6:00-9:00pmest

2. backlash

backlash DA BEARS

Any time Tuesday. Wednesday not until late (after the Bulls game). Thursday anytime. Aim me tomorrow when you are down to play and hopefully we can get it in then.

3. stealth

stealth Walk On

I will hit you up tonight as that would be best for me.

4. backlash

backlash DA BEARS

We weren't able to get together tonight, but we should be able to work something out for Wednesday or Thursday. My apoligies as my company didn't leave until 10:30 and you were away on AIM by that point. For tomorrow I am available before 4 PM CST or after 10-10:30 CST (as soon as Bulls game ends). Thursday I am wide open at any time.

5. stealth

stealth Walk On

Yeah sorry I kept checking till 10:35pmest then it was to late for me. I think thursday is probably going to be a our best shot now but i will be pretty busy trying to get ready to go out of town. Let me know a time and i will see what i can do. I do know it needs to be as early as possible as i will have to go to bed early as we are leaving friday around 3:00am

6. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

7. backlash

backlash DA BEARS

Thursday should work at any time for me. I'll be home all day and night. If there's any way we can play tonight after the Bulls game, I am down for that as well.

8. stealth

stealth Walk On

lets shoot for thursday around 8:00pmest . hopefully i can then I got alot to do tommorrow before we leave for kansas